XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-31-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
tewdric

So do I, as I've just started playing this online with the goal of getting platinum

tewdric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
guillermo

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

that really would suck, my friend was trying hard to get 10,001 kills in this game.
guillermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #13
Donkey-er

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

yeah, imo it'd be a stupid move... I can't say the servers are really full with ppl, if you hop around in a bunch of games you run into the same ppl pretty quick. but they do have an MASSIVE fanbase, and those ppl did NOT switch to BBC2 (most of em don't even have it). I got an friend from that, all he does is play this game like 20 hours a week, so yeah no lack of ppl...

but I agree, EA couldn't be move vague about the issue with this email...
and yeah this is the first of those rumors that SEEMED to be true...
(like 90% of my friend list playing this game believed in it...)
and I'm like just gonna try make it by 1 jan

Donkey-er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
RotaryRex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
that really would suck, my friend was trying hard to get 10,001 kills in this game.
He might miss the trophy by 1 kill if hes only going for 10,001 kills :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey-er View Post
yeah, imo it'd be a stupid move... I can't say the servers are really full with ppl, if you hop around in a bunch of games you run into the same ppl pretty quick.
Its pretty much the same people playing this game rooms are full but like you said donkey its all the same few dozen people, hell ive even seen you about 20times in the past 2weeks i think lol. I can really see this being true which is why i have been playing nothing but this with about 1300 kills left im not to worried about the site closing about 2 weeks ago i was only on 4300kills now over 8700 im making the kills quick enough, it would just be shame if alot of people where cut short especially after alot of people stopped playing like me when the iam bad company glitch hit them and BFBC2 came out.
RotaryRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
Snuttanuttan

Angry Well I need much help then

Due to problem I never really focused on BFBC until recently & now it appears to be a bad choice...

Need approx 90 awards.
Snuttanuttan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 AM   #16
Yoshi594

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

mmm i better step up the ante then. my 100 kills a day quota won't be enough if the servers close on jan 1st xD.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
Donkey-er

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryRex View Post
Its pretty much the same people playing this game rooms are full but like you said donkey its all the same few dozen people, hell ive even seen you about 20times in the past 2weeks i think lol. I can really see this being true which is why i have been playing nothing but this with about 1300 kills left im not to worried about the site closing about 2 weeks ago i was only on 4300kills now over 8700 im making the kills quick enough, it would just be shame if alot of people where cut short especially after alot of people stopped playing like me when the iam bad company glitch hit them and BFBC2 came out.
LOL, really that much? haha, didn't see you trough...
(I usualy only remeber random ppl online that kill me a lot and sometimes if I kills ppl more than 5 times in the same game:P)

yeah atm I'm doing 200 kills a day, will take me a full month to finish trough... well I hope I can keep it up, coz this way I'll be done in time

Donkey-er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #18
szyszaczek

Today is 1st December.

Anybody has any info about closing servers on 1st jan? Due to EA policy 1 month before we should get some info before closing.
szyszaczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #19
Figma

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

EA battlefield bc site is down so no information until it works again..
Old 12-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #20
Kevin95

BF:BC site works again and, as I suspected, there aren't any news about a server closure.
Kevin95 is offline   Reply With Quote