A Question for those who glitched

For those of you who glitched on I am bad company, why do alot of you spend hours and hours after you glitched finishing off your 10002 kills? I mean don't you think that DICE would of fixed this by now if it was infact going to get fixed? I'm just asking because I honestly don't believe they will release a fix for you guys.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/fa/t/fatm1ke3/card.png

A trophy is still a trophy at the end of the day. I think people would rather the 97% than the 95% so atleast if they don't release a fix they can feel right that they have done all the requirements for platinum but been cheated out of it.

On the official forum JoeGrant has assured us that a universal fix is being worked on. He's been told by his bosses that he is allowed to inform people of this. But it's now at a point where he's been told he can't give any additional information in regards to timescale because EA/DICE don't want to be held to a deadline. Problem will arise, they most likely have because Joe had also told us it's a matter of weeks not months. He's been really inactive on that subject of late so rekon he's been warned about sharing that sort of information.

I have all faith that a fix is coming if I didn't I probably wouldn't keep playing.

Edited by avfc52

For those of you who glitched on I am bad company, why do alot of you spend hours and hours after you glitched finishing off your 10002 kills? I mean don't you think that DICE would of fixed this by now if it was infact going to get fixed? I'm just asking because I honestly don't believe they will release a fix for you guys.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/fa/t/fatm1ke3/card.png

I have held off from getting my 10002 kills until I see the fix working as well. I agree with you that getting the 10002 kills is a complete waste of time without the I Am Bad Company fix being released first. EA is nothing but a greedy megacorporation that is not interested in anything else other than making money. I think the execs at EA/DICE don't give a damn about the gaming community unless their sales are being affected.

Edited by Abuebao

I had about 15K kills before I gave up and tried boosting 'I am bad company' which then ofcourse glitched on me. So I'm going to go ahead and say that people might actually be playing because they also enjoy the game, I know I did.

I had about 15K kills before I gave up and tried boosting 'I am bad company' which then ofcourse glitched on me. So I'm going to go ahead and say that people might actually be playing because they also enjoy the game, I know I did.

True, I got the platinum a few weeks ago, I'm still playing online

I don't think a fix will be released, Ithink if it was it would of been released already.

i am glitched as well learned it yesterday the hard way cant believe so many hours of gaming lost cause of dice scratching their b@ll$ i wont go for the 10002 kills IF they ever release a fix well THEN i go for it

I still feel so effing bad for you... We did all we could for your success but all we got was a lousy glitch.

CURSE YOU DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!