XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Battlefield: Bad Company

Old 07-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default Chopper chopper

Ok I am looking for some help

I have 20 chopper chopper already need 5 more.
Last night in a boost room I put demo on chopper 5 seperate times with player in chopper and I did not get to 25. Any hints ?

Also how do you recommend you get 5 heli kills in a round to finish chopper chopper off. I assume you need to fly and kill 5 tanks with players in ?

As you know I have boosted with over 20 people in this game and I need 2 more awards and I am done.

ANy help would be great

djhmetfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Platinum Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

basicly you get a boost session going on (prefered) End of the line. you go over to RU base and make sure it other team has it. there should be a US chopper spawn, and the other guy in your team has to go get the second US chopper from the US base (your base). make sure somebody is in the chopper and shoot it down (or even better, let it land and just shoot it) with an rocket launcher or with the stationary rocket launcher. you HAVE to make sure you get 5 US choppers! I had problems getting the 25 kills, simply coz I kept on killing RU choppers (in end of the line you get US choppers and RU base too, don't get confused:P) well good luck to you, this should be one of the last ones for you right? I just have to get 2 atacker trophies and I'm done

Donkey-er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey-er View Post
basicly you get a boost session going on (prefered) End of the line. you go over to RU base and make sure it other team has it. there should be a US chopper spawn, and the other guy in your team has to go get the second US chopper from the US base (your base). make sure somebody is in the chopper and shoot it down (or even better, let it land and just shoot it) with an rocket launcher or with the stationary rocket launcher. you HAVE to make sure you get 5 US choppers! I had problems getting the 25 kills, simply coz I kept on killing RU choppers (in end of the line you get US choppers and RU base too, don't get confused:P) well good luck to you, this should be one of the last ones for you right? I just have to get 2 atacker trophies and I'm done

Ok thanks
Are you still gonna boost kills ? if so message me up so I can join
Maybe if a chooper pops you can help me with it
Old 07-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

I got the Wildcard last night

5 Chopper Kills with Rocket Lancher I killed 5 us chopper on END OF THE LINE Conquest map
Old 03-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

If only i could get this and 1v1 air. It's driving me nuts
StealthBlade98 is offline   Reply With Quote