How long did it take youy guys to get the 10,002 bean bag trophy?

When I first played this game a year ago, I wasnt really into the online..

(pretty much just did all the trophies in story mode)..

But after playing and Plating BC2, I've decided to come back to this game and give it another chance, cause I found my self liking BC2 online. I assume it'll be the same with this game.. right?

10,002 kills seems like a crazy trophy to me, and may take me a year or something?? That be the most time I'd put in a game to plat

(also Devil dogs seems tricky.. need to look into that)

When I first played this game a year ago, I wasnt really into the online..

(pretty much just did all the trophies in story mode)..

But after playing and Plating BC2, I've decided to come back to this game and give it another chance, cause I found my self liking BC2 online. I assume it'll be the same with this game.. right?

10,002 kills seems like a crazy trophy to me, and may take me a year or something?? That be the most time I'd put in a game to plat

(also Devil dogs seems tricky.. need to look into that)

First of all, I haven't played this game and don't plan on doing so. So, this is just my thoughts.

I don't think you have a year left. Knowing EA the servers will be closing any day now. Most likely in a few months if the MP popular dramatically drops because of the recent release of BFBC2. I suggest start the grinding pronto in hopes that you'll have this done by the time the servers close. Better safe than sorry eh? Good luck.

I dont think they would shut down the servers anytime soon because

1.The games still running strong with 12 vs 12 matchs

2.They still need to fixed I AM BAD COMPANY trophy.

So just start grinding every day and aim for 300 kills a day and you will have it within a month.

I was just pointing out that EA is very unpredictable. Take FIFA09 into consideration. Strong game but yet they closed the servers down... BFBC is not as popular but BFBC2 just came out so.. Just a thought.

Yeah but im just saying that if the TC started today and average 200 kills a day he will definately get it before server closing because EA always gives 2-5 weeks announcement of closing servers.

I am at 6 days playing time with 7000 kills and I did all the awards already even though they glitched :( I go for about 100 kills a day right now, which usually takes about an hour depending on the day. I bet I will have the 10,002 kills done in about 8- 8 1/2 days playtime. I bet if you just went for kills the entire time you could do the 10k kills in about a weeks playtime.

I dont see them closing the servers yet, I can get into a full game almost anytime I try until about 3 am eastern and im usually in bed before then.

Edited by jmptrck

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...