STRIKE Boost

talonkard044

I just need this award and 30 or so more Boat Kills (Staying Dry) and then I am DONE with this damn game lol

:D

What's the best way you guys have found to get this Wildcard?

As of late I have been trying to get it in conquest matches by just hiding around flag locations, but I almost always only get like 3 people tops. It's EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

:(

Any help with this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

As always I am on often so feel free to drop me a line or friend request... Let me know you are from these forums and whatnot. I will be on pretty much all day Sun, Mon, and Tues.

I am on US Central Time if that helps.

:)

And no, like some others on here I am not going to up and vanish after I get my Platinum... I will continue to help people and work with people because I LOVE BFBC.

I pre-ordered and got the Beta Code for BFBC II today so I can't wait to give that beotch a try on the 19th.

Thanks in advance guys!

GET SOME!

:cool:

I just need this award and 30 or so more Boat Kills (Staying Dry) and then I am DONE with this damn game lol

:D

What's the best way you guys have found to get this Wildcard?

As of late I have been trying to get it in conquest matches by just hiding around flag locations, but I almost always only get like 3 people tops. It's EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

:(

Any help with this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

As always I am on often so feel free to drop me a line or friend request... Let me know you are from these forums and whatnot. I will be on pretty much all day Sun, Mon, and Tues.

I am on US Central Time if that helps.

:)

And no, like some others on here I am not going to up and vanish after I get my Platinum... I will continue to help people and work with people because I LOVE BFBC.

I pre-ordered and got the Beta Code for BFBC II today so I can't wait to give that beotch a try on the 19th.

Thanks in advance guys!

GET SOME!

:cool:

i want to boost

psnid larsh16