Catch The 'Bad' Moment is now OBTAINABLE.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hasnt worked for me... guessing its the sever lag. On ADSL cant even connect to the servers and with fibre i can get in game just constant upload fails. The pain of living in New Zealand! (all good on every other game connection wise)

Edit: Its a profile issue... created a new psn to test and could obtain it... thinking its cause i got the mods back in the day to fix the all awards trophy and somethings screwed up along the way.

Edited by RDT1

Hasnt worked for me... guessing its the sever lag. On ADSL cant even connect to the servers and with fibre i can get in game just constant upload fails. The pain of living in New Zealand! (all good on every other game connection wise)

Edit: Its a profile issue... created a new psn to test and could obtain it... thinking its cause i got the mods back in the day to fix the all awards trophy and somethings screwed up along the way.

The only thing I can say is, are you playing in ranked? No trophies will unlock in unranked matches, even the photo trophy needs ranked. If you do play there then I have no idea, it should be working :/

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing I can say is, are you playing in ranked? No trophies will unlock in unranked matches, even the photo trophy needs ranked. If you do play there then I have no idea, it should be working :/

Yup playing in ranked and with 300mbps fibre no dice.... [ha its a pun] aww well looks like ill be in the unobtainable camp

Edited by RDT1