Snipers

Bengals

Anybody who is a sniper cheap as hell. How the hell can a sniper run then all of a sudden shoot some one. This game is so cheap awful even because of that snipers are for long range not close quarters and I just don't understand it.

Edited by Bengals

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this game was utter garbage online. I'm still amazed to this day how much Bad Company 2 was better. I was hitting this guy with an M16 around 8-10 times. He hit me 1 time with a sniper rifle.

I raged quit, didn't care about the trophies anymore for the online. I can go onto Battlefield 3 and go 125-32. Where as on Bad Company, I swear the game is laggy, doesn't feel like it's even at 30 FPS and the guns don't do any damage unless it's a sniper rifle or a shotgun.

Whet they do is put a sticker (dot) in the middle of the screen. The you can use sniper in close combat. No need to aim (L1) anymore.

What does putting a dot on the screen mean and what does it do I really don't understand. It's still stupid and shouldn't be close quarters

You put a sticker or something in the middle of your TV where the crosshair/reticule would be, and you use that to aim instead of taking time to aim down sight.

That said I like the sniper class in this game better than other battlefields because they have the laser guided missile which actually makes them more useful.

• 4 weeks later...