2 awards + 1 question

GK278gr

Question.

Ok, so i was wondering, does anyone have any clue on when will the servers shut down? From EA? I'm asking because i have 3.000 kills and 102/120 awards (most of the hardest i got them..) Is it worth to continue for platinum or i won't have time for 10.000 kills? I might reach 10k about christmas time...

:confused:

1 Award.

52 kills.

I am willing to boost this hard award and i was wondering has anyone boosted this? Which is the best map for it? What mode? How many players? 4v4? 8v8? :think:

2 Award.

50 Savoir

Which is the best way for those? 2V1? 4V4? 8V8?:think:

Question.

Ok, so i was wondering, does anyone have any clue on when will the servers shut down? From EA? I'm asking because i have 3.000 kills and 102/120 awards (most of the hardest i got them..) Is it worth to continue for platinum or i won't have time for 10.000 kills? I might reach 10k about christmas time...

:confused:

1 Award.

52 kills.

I am willing to boost this hard award and i was wondering has anyone boosted this? Which is the best map for it? What mode? How many players? 4v4? 8v8?

2 Award.

50 Savoir

Which is the best way for those? 2V1? 4V4? 8V8?:think:

1. If u get along match like oasis or harvest day on rush it can be done legit. If boosted try to get as many people together or try to find empty room with 2v2. With 2v2 thou u got to keep kills even or randoms can join.

2. The 50 saviors are easiest done with 2v2 and a lot of luck.

Like i said in a another thread

"The servers won't be closed anytime soon. Maybe in 1-4+ years. still have a very active community.

look at BFMC2 the PS2 servers are still on and it was released in 2005? or 2006"

Service Updates

1. Map doesn't really matter that much You just need a good group. it's really hard to boost without a good group

2. Don't even bother doing it legit. it's the hardest award in the whole game, i used to have 30 and i had 500 hours on the game (which was my last award) so i ended up boosting it

No, everything must be ranked

I'm still wondering on when servers will close. Its easy except for three trophies. Two have been already mentioned, other is Theres No I in Squad.

Ive gotten close once, but lost my saves and I gotta redo everything. :'(

For the ranked matches, any idea on how you can set up an empty lobby?

I'm still wondering on when servers will close. Its easy except for three trophies. Two have been already mentioned, other is Theres No I in Squad.

Ive gotten close once, but lost my saves and I gotta redo everything. :'(

For the ranked matches, any idea on how you can set up an empty lobby?

My guess is that this game will have at least year left.

"There is no I in Squad" is online trophy and saves dont affect it. and its very easy to do even in normal lobby with random players. Just get few buddies on same team and hide far from action and let your friends do suicides and spawn on you while you sit back and make sure noneone comes to kill you.

To get empty you just need to spam search and get lucky, best times to get one are nights gmt (uk time).

My guess is that this game will have at least year left.

"There is no I in Squad" is online trophy and saves dont affect it. and its very easy to do even in normal lobby with random players. Just get few buddies on same team and hide far from action and let your friends do suicides and spawn on you while you sit back and make sure noneone comes to kill you.

To get empty you just need to spam search and get lucky, best times to get one are nights gmt (uk time).

I got that trophy before. It glitched on me, it took me 4 consecutive matches to unlock. Just saying wouldn't want to again. I guess I'll avoid BFBC then as I don't want an impossible plat once the online servers shut down. I'm on central time, so UK time is out of question as it'll be 6 am here to set up. I had 115/120 awards and 6000 kills. I would've had more kills but I did more effort on going for 1st with points than kills.