Is it worth starting this game?

I really want to start aiming for 100% on this game. I know it's hard, and quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy BF3 and I thought I may as well do the whole collection and start with this. (Also, the platinum image is really cool.)

Well, there are things currently stopping me from starting this game:

1) I hate having unobtainable trophy lists on my trophy list. And I've heard that 'Catch the Bad Moment' is glitched/unobtainable. I don't want to start it and realise I can't plat it because of 1 stupid trophy.

2) The game is from 2008, meaning, it's likely to lose its servers soon, I think. I hope not. I don't want to get my 50 road kills with a boat and find out the servers have been shut down. That also brings up the unobtainable problem.

Shall I start it? Is it safe?

Edited by trophyhunter50

I really want to start aiming for 100% on this game. I know it's hard, and quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy BF3 and I thought I may as well do the whole collection and start with this. (Also, the platinum image is really cool.)

Well, there are things currently stopping me from starting this game:

1) I hate having unobtainable trophy lists on my trophy list. And I've heard that 'Catch the Bad Moment' is glitched/unobtainable. I don't want to start it and realise I can't plat it because of 1 stupid trophy.

2) The game is from 2008, meaning, it's likely to lose its servers soon, I think. I hope not. I don't want to get my 50 road kills with a boat and find out the servers have been shut down. That also brings up the unobtainable problem.

Shall I start it? Is it safe?

Since Someone got the "catch the moment" trophy a few days ago, i'm sure it's still safe to start it.

The servers won't be closed anytime soon. Maybe in 1-4+ years. still have a very active community.

look at BFMC2 the PS2 servers are still on, and it was released in 2005? or 2006

Edited by Prtmcluescrol

Since Someone got the "catch the moment" trophy a few days ago, i'm sure it's still safe to start it.

The servers won't be closed anytime soon. Maybe in 1-4+ years. still have a very active community.

look at BFMC2 the PS2 servers are still on, and it was released in 2005? or 2006

Why don't you talk this grammatically correct on chat? xD

Unless your amazing in the game, there are definetly some wildcards that need to be boosted. Which then depends on luck and the quality of your boosting partners. Start with hard stuff. The rest will come with playing to 10002 kills.

Unless your amazing in the game, there are definetly some wildcards that need to be boosted. Which then depends on luck and the quality of your boosting partners. Start with hard stuff. The rest will come with playing to 10002 kills.

Hi there, since i am wondering the same as the topic starter could you specify which trophies need boosting and how many boosting partners are needed ?

Looking at the people who has gotten "Catch The 'Bad' Moment" trophy, they dont look legit. Not to mention there is so many who hasnt gotten it.

Hi there, since i am wondering the same as the topic starter could you specify which trophies need boosting and how many boosting partners are needed ?

All awards trophy. depending what you need to boost, you need minimum of 4 people and sometimes more up to 9 for Strike.

I would say strike, 50 saviors, 50 boat road kills, full deck, squad wild card, 4 helicopter road kills IAR, those seam to be the worst if them.

• 5 months later...

The guy above is right, not to mention like some said, you may well find a few guys who are willing to boost those on-line trophies, but where it prob fails its the trophy for uploading 3 snapshots. There isn,t anyone who got it anymore after the may update. Sure if your like your Tag somewhat gives away, a trophy hunter, then better keep yor hands of this one.