Full deck

SPATTY

Those who have gotten this. What was the way you got it? I've come damn close doing it the legit way. High 40s at least three times. But I'm just interested in getting in out of the way now. It seems if you do it legit, you are at the mercy of the strength of your team and the pace of the game in gold rush. Advice?

Those who have gotten this. What was the way you got it? I've come damn close doing it the legit way. High 40s at least three times. But I'm just interested in getting in out of the way now. It seems if you do it legit, you are at the mercy of the strength of your team and the pace of the game in gold rush. Advice?

If you're good with the helicopter, then oasis gold rush on attacker team, When the 1st set of gold crates are destroyed, fly asap to their helicopter spawn and steal it, that helicopter is so overpowered and can get you to 50 kills easily.

When you are stealing the helicopter make sure you destroy your old helicopter, if the enemy has the US chopper and is trying to shut you down, you're fucked.

some more tips. Don't do it in conquest, the games are much shorter and can end in 5 to 15 minutes

Gold rush can last till 10 minutes to hours (depends if they do the objective or just spawn kill)

Edited by Prtmcluescrol

or do it as your last award and youll get more than 52 kills when boosting 10002 kills (using the mine kills boosting 2v2), this is an easy award you dont want to worry about, if i were you, ill focus boosting on all chopper awards if youre not good at it, strike and saviour, the rest dont worry, it can come or can do with 1v1 boosting with a friend on random map... goodluck with it... :cool:

PSN: eRaSeRHeaDS--13

hey s-patty (im the_gR_sniper) how are you trying the legit way? what class..?

I just play on a longer rush map, have gotten really close on harvest day and end of line. I play assault. I just try to get at least 10 kills a crate base. It's only a matter of time I think. That's just what I do, if I was good in a chopper I'd be done with this.

• 11 months later...