Catch The 'Bad' Moment (upload failed )

yousif300

• 2 weeks later...

The upload servers have always been rubbish but it looks like the viewing website has been taken down but the upload servers are still there: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/battlefield-bad-company/171567-screenshots.html

All you can do is keep trying until eventually it succeeds :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

doesn't work for me too :(

have tried like 50 times now. always get the "upload fail" message and thats it.

looks like nobody has got the trophy since june 19th (psnprofiles info) so i guess everyone is having problem with this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you have to create an account here EA Games - Electronic Arts then link your psn account to your ea account then try again plat is possible

well for me its possible now i got it already well i say by LUCK, i tried this one BUT still upload failed BUT you know what heres what happened, first of all im just like everyone else i keep asking every booster in this game to ask hows upload and all the same upload failed, i tried everyday for this trophy and didnt give up then i saw ultimategamer1337 post and gave it a try but what happened to me was a weird glitch or i dunno what to call with it, i was playing rush with lots of randoms and i was inside the house with the gold crate just standing pressing up all day and i got a tons of upload failed messages, then suddenly a tank shoot at the house where im hiding then it killed me while my ps3 frozed and i was uploading photo that time it frozed, after a few seconds i got the catch the bad moment trophy, so i dunno what it is i got killed my ps3 frozed while it says "uploading photo" after a few seconds the trophy pops up, i guess its really a luck though the weird thing now happened to my stats is its not saving after that (my awards, dog tags its not going up though i already have 50 dog tags and half awards trophy its still showing the awards and dog tags i got before my ps3 was frozed, the only 1 updating for me is the KILLS on leaderboards, so now im taking a note of what awards i already got so i know how many i still need to do, hopefully i get my i am bad company trophy once i get 120 awards even it doesnt show up on my awards stats... and to end this message im happy i got the catch the bad moment trophy whether it was glitch im thankful coz that means the bfbc platinum for me is still possible... thanks to people ive added helping me getting awards, we gonna boost more once i get done with a few other games im boosting... as for the rest keep trying uploading never give up, you might get it too... goodluck :cool:

PSN: eRaSeRHeaDS--13

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of going for platinum within this game until i found out that it is now impossible to get this one trophy (due to image servers being shut down), thus making platinum impossible within this game.

Maybe someone here at PS3Trophies.org, can contact one of their buddies at Sony and inform them that this game can no longer provide a platinum trophy.

I believe that getting Sony involved is the only way to get DICE/EA to fix this problem.

This game is way too old for Dice and EA to give a rats ass about fixing it so you can forget about it getting fixed :(.

While what you say is true (and obvious), I am sure that with the right contacts at Sony that there may still be a way to get this fixed.

I would not be surprised if all developers which create content for the ps3 system had to sign a contract with Sony if they wish to incorporate Sony's trophies into their product. It would make sense that part of this contract includes a clause which stipulates that the producer must support their product for the lifespan of the PS3 console. Therefore since the PS3 has not yet been discontinued, it would make sense that the software developer would have to fix their product, should they get a valid consumer request to fix it.

Personally i would not hold my breath waiting for DICE/EA to fix this, however Sony could easily just give the trophy to everyone who has this game within their account.

Edited by interested

There is no legal compulsion (AFAIK) for any developer to support their games for more than a few months (LOTR: Conquest lasted 14 months before support was unceremoniously terminated), if there was then we wouldn't have so many busted and unplayable games (Ghostbusters I'm looking at you). Developers/Publishers can take down servers and render trophies unobtainable without penalty from Sony, if any fix happens then it will be Gamer power that does it.

While what you say is true (and obvious), I am sure that with the right contacts at Sony that there may still be a way to get this fixed.

I would not be surprised if all developers which create content for the ps3 system had to sign a contract with Sony if they wish to incorporate Sony's trophies into their product. It would make sense that part of this contract includes a clause which stipulates that the producer must support their product for the lifespan of the PS3 console. Therefore since the PS3 has not yet been discontinued, it would make sense that the software developer would have to fix their product, should they get a valid consumer request to fix it.

Personally i would not hold my breath waiting for DICE/EA to fix this, however Sony could easily just give the trophy to everyone who has this game within their account.

Sadly there are a lot of platinum are now unobtainable due to server shutdown, glitched trophies but they're not fixing it etc...:( Sony, EA, DICE, almost all games developers, publishers are only cares about your monies...

Been waiting for this to be fixed since 2010 got them to fix my 'I am bad company' glitch but this nothing heard back. Dice / EA has deleted the old forums as well so cant keep complaining hoping someone can just change the stats on the server log into multiplayer and bamn itd pop. If anyone works at EA / Dice PLEASEEE HELP USSSS.

Edited by Bounty V
Post modified; discussing hacks

It's 100% unachievable if you look at the achievers since 6th may you see 3 of them are hacked. 4 ppl who got it after 6th may played before the trophy patch so the trophy popped when they installed the patch.

They are not hacked. The trophies of the game where introduced in 2008. They simply got the ''trophy'' before trophies even existed. Therefor, they uploaded 3 photo's before the trophy patch came, giving them the trophies once they installed the patch. That's why some trophies are on the same date too.

If you see a user getting the ""Ooh Rah'' and IAMC right before each other, they already got all the criteria before the trophy patch. No trophies where ever hacked for this game

Anyway, this trophy can still be earned. I remember i got a ''image succesfully uploaded'' message 4/5 weeks ago, when i accidently pressed the up key. There is no reason for DICE to shut down their FTP servers for a image, since it's uploaded to the same server where the BC1 servers are hosted. I recently called EA about this issue a couple of weeks ago, and they told me they were going to look at the issue. I got the trophy while back in 2009 though.

I think it depends on your own connection, and the DICE server. You where we able to view the screenshots on the battlefield website when you logged in. When they changed their layout, the possibility to view your screenshots was no longer available. I dont think it matters, but it's something to think about. I suggest to keep spamming that UP key, and hope for the best. I've heard if you upload a picture right when a explosion happens, or when a crate blows up, it might works sometimes. I am not 100% sure about this, but it's worth a try.

Good Luck

Edited by MrARCO