with my devil dogs trophy

jase06

In the menu go find game and it will have an option to invite a friend from your squad (friend list) once you send it they except you play the round and the trophy should pop.

ps. wait to your friend join the lobby then start the game

• 1 month later...

i tried for this trophy last night with my bro, i created a squad then invited him , sent him a invite via friends list (it has a list of friends online group, but it dont show on the invite when you click on their name, so you have to do it through the xmb:mad:)he couldnt get into my squad three times in a row, what is the definitive way to get this trophy as some of you have it

i tried for this trophy last night with my bro, i created a squad then invited him , sent him a invite via friends list (it has a list of friends online group, but it dont show on the invite when you click on their name, so you have to do it through the xmb:mad:)he couldnt get into my squad three times in a row, what is the definitive way to get this trophy as some of you have it

i got it eventually m8, your doing it the rite way from the sounds of it, the best advice i can give is to keep trying and eventually it will work, funny thing is it works all the time now lol,