Top Squad W.C.

The image in the awards menu is glitched, if you go to upcoming awards it will show 4 bars instead of only 2. (like the picture bellow)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/jiminy323/071208_01271.jpg

Chances are you don't actually have Top Squad on all maps (the 3 bottom bars will have to be filled). Apparently only gold rush counts towards this by the way.

This was one of my last awards I just played a few more games on maps that I wasn't 100% sure I had top squad on and it unlocked withing 3 games. In my case I was only missing Top Squad on deconstruction.

Keep playing gold rush and make a note of the maps you get Top Squad on (I don't think it matters if you are an attacker of defender, but make a note just to be safe)

A few other friends of mine thought they had top squad on all maps until the looked at thier upcoming awards, so this should be the answer for you hopefully. The 10 squad points should easily happen naturally, just throw some medkits near team mates on 'Over and Out' when people start spamming mortars.

Edited by shaunnn191

The image in the awards menu is glitched, if you go to upcoming awards it will show 4 bars instead of only 2. (like the picture bellow)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/jiminy323/071208_01271.jpg

Chances are you don't actually have Top Squad on all maps (the 3 bottom bars will have to be filled). Apparently only gold rush counts towards this by the way.

This was one of my last awards I just played a few more games on maps that I wasn't 100% sure I had top squad on and it unlocked withing 3 games. In my case I was only missing Top Squad on deconstruction.

Keep playing gold rush and make a note of the maps you get Top Squad on (I don't think it matters if you are an attacker of defender, but make a note just to be safe)

A few other friends of mine thought they had top squad on all maps until the looked at thier upcoming awards, so this should be the answer for you hopefully. The 10 squad points should easily happen naturally, just throw some medkits near team mates on 'Over and Out' when people start spamming mortars.

Thanks man!! I was thinkin my shit glitched...

• 1 month later...
everyone is your squad has to get some kind of squad trophy dosent matter what and everyone most have 10 squad points of any kind

really i dont think that happened for me, i just played gold rush and conquest when i was best squad on each map, i just heal a dude and got wildcard

• 3 years later...
can anyone give me a tip for this wildcard? Can not win.

The same advice as always: write down all of the maps you have been the top squad on (must be top squad from BOTH teams). This criterion must be fulfilled before the wildcard will unlock. As for the 10 squad member bonus points....i can't help you, and neither can anyone else in the world except the developers, lol. No-one has a clue what these are for. Just do some team based actions like laying loads of medkits near your squad members and helping get avengers/saviors etc.

This one is very glitchy/lucky. The best squad part isn't, but the 10 member points is. This pops out of nowhere, it's so random that i didn't even see it pop as i wasn't paying attention, i just saw it in my awards like 2hrs after it had supposedly unlocked :p