HELP! Air Kill trophy advice

Hey guys,

I actually cannot get this trophy. I have run into so many people with the UAV but it doesn't kill them. I've tried crashing into them from way up. I even flank round to snipers, descend the UAV until I'm level with them and drive right into them. None of this works!

Could you guys gimme some pointers as to what to do/ what I'm doing wrong - its really pissing me off!

yeah i know how u feel...I had heaps of bad luck trying to get a road kill using the UAV, but then after the 20th attempt I finally got it on a conquest map

1-2 guys spawned on another guy...dont know which of the three I got...doesnt matter now :p

now I gotta think about the et brute trophy and demo man :(

Hey guys,

I actually cannot get this trophy. I have run into so many people with the UAV but it doesn't kill them. I've tried crashing into them from way up. I even flank round to snipers, descend the UAV until I'm level with them and drive right into them. None of this works!

Could you guys gimme some pointers as to what to do/ what I'm doing wrong - its really pissing me off!

you're doing all the right things. just remember to have alot of forward momentum when you make contact with the enemy, you'll get it eventually :)

It's your connection problem that enemy is ghost like you can fly through their body, you just try at late night when almost nobody share bandwith with you.

yeah i notice that i can be a bit laggy, like the bullets kill him like 1s after i shoot him.

thanks for all the tips guys, guess i'll keep crashing with the uav then. cheers!

I just got this last night. Took someone out with the UAV. Some dude ran out of a building and I was like a bird of prey and swooped down on him.

I collided with a enemy running towards a tank: WHAM!!

By brother got it by squish me. 2.30 am in the morning...

The bad part I first always got on his team, no boost possible... He tried to swoop around enemy base, in vain... He got shot down too by other helis.

• 5 weeks later...

try and fly a little lower then it looks like you need to fly, almost on the ground. On port valdez if you start as an attacker get the uav and fly to the first M-COM locations, theres usually snipers who go up to the top floor of the construction site building and won't see you because their looking through their scope's so take your time, line em up and knock em down.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/fatm1ke3.png

i had a hard time with this trophy too. the way i got it though was i went to a the desert map only for conquest and got on the uav that is on the abandoned ship and i just waited till i saw a sniper running through the big open desert and i just chased him down til i got him. i tryed ramming people but it never succeded