Airkill/UAV doesn't seem to work.

yeah there's something wrong there, I got the trophy via UAV on my first online match, so idk why it's not working for you. did u see if it's registering as melee kills when you check the UAV stats? i know sometimes for some reason it doesn't register some of my chopper/tank/mounted weapon kills.

Get the UAV, then fly low and flank the enemies, find a sniper on a rooftop, one that is standing perfectly still, take some time to get in line and fly towards him quickly, you need a certain amount of speed to get the kill.

Its really not hard, I got this on my third try, make sure to take your time lining up the kill and try not to give away your position and get spotted right away.

You could also try this on hardcore mode, they wont be able to spot you as easily.

Just keep at it, though make sure to only jump on the UAV when one is available/about to respawn, don't wait around for someone else to finish with the UAV and let your team down.

Play on Arica Harbor, lots of opportunities to find snipers hiding on top of buildings. Especially on top of the building that has the final two M-COM stations.

Find your mark, get level with him and make sure you've got some room to speed up, then go full speed ahead and plow into him. That's how I got it. Missed it a couple times earlier in the game, but then found a guy sitting still on that final building as they often do, and rammed the UAV into him.

i got this when using the black hawk, on the map with the small island at the beginning, i saw some people running and i went to get them (i was the only person in the helicopter lol) but then before i hit them, my ps3 froze, so i reset i went back onto bad company 2 and it gave it to me