Bad Company 2 makes fun of Modern Warfare 2!

EEHHHHHH

DICE was making fun of people with Bad Company 1. No one is safe.

Rainbow Six Vegas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LrVeq41js&feature=channel]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Rainbow Sprinkles[/ame]

Metal Gear Solid 4

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59k8_HhcOI]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Snake Eyes[/ame]

Gears of War

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_3NuiX2M&feature=channel]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Bad World[/ame]

The fanboys are going to be pissed. But you have to learn to laugh at this kind of stuff.

Rainbow Six Vegas

Metal Gear Solid 4

Gears of War

The fanboys are going to be pissed. But you have to learn to laugh at this kind of stuff.

Oh god those were hilarious. Were those actual cutscenes in the first game or just uniquely made commercials? Either way they made me wish I played the first one.

Rainbow Six Vegas

YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Rainbow Sprinkles

Metal Gear Solid 4

YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Snake Eyes

Gears of War

YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company - Bad World

ha dats some funnie shit,, hu makes them ? and how?

Oh god those were hilarious. Were those actual cutscenes in the first game or just uniquely made commercials? Either way they made me wish I played the first one.

I don't recall seeing them as commercials for television, but they may have been. They on youtube, GT, and etc.

ha dats some funnie shit,, hu makes them ? and how?

They were made by DICE as part of their marketing campaign just before the release of Bad Company 1. These aren't in the first game by any means. It's for marketing purposes only. Fanboys got their panties in a twist because they couldn't take a joke screaming, "DICE is gay! Their games are gay! Gears of Wars kicks Bad Company's ass! Bad Company is a fags game. Solid Snake would kick all their asses."

I love Solid Snake as much as the next guy but still laughed at it

It's like, "Dude, it's a joke, get over it, and learn to laugh."

If IW were making fun of BC2 then cool. As long as it's funny then I'll laugh.

Edited by Dynames

I don't recall seeing them as commercials for television, but they may have been. They on youtube, GT, and etc.

They were made by DICE as part of their marketing campaign just before the release of Bad Company 1. These aren't in the first game by any means. It's for marketing purposes only. Fanboys got their panties in a twist because they couldn't take a joke screaming, "DICE is gay! Their games are gay! Gears of Wars kicks Bad Company's ass! Bad Company is a fags game. Solid Snake would kick all their asses."

I love Solid Snake as much as the next guy but still laughed at it

It's like, "Dude, it's a joke, get over it, and learn to laugh."

If IW were making fun of BC2 then cool. As long as it's funny then I'll laugh.

yea. i love the MGS4 bit. funny shite! never played gears so i don't get the ref. i've seen the rainbow bit when BC1 came out, along with some other serious ones. they are just made as a promo vids. the MW2 bit is straight up too. he he..... :applause:

Needs spoiler alert.

Badly.

You just ruined two great moments of this game for me.

Well its partly my fault because I'm compelled to watch anything BFBC2 related.

Still, effin' hilarious, can't wait until friday!

Totally not a spoiler. By that logic any single scene from any game is a spoiler, which I definitely would disagree with.

Oh and absolutely fucking funny videos Dynames. I favorited all three of those.