Demolition Man trophy problem

Me and my friend are trying to boost Destruction Man trophie. The problem is that every time he is inside and the house/building colapse, it counts as suicide, not destruction 2.0. Same happens when i am inside. We have tried mortar, c4, 40mm granades and every time, it counts as suicide. Anyone can help us solve this problem?

Thanks

details: we are playing Squad Rush in Hardcore mode

Me and my friend are trying to boost Destruction Man trophie. The problem is that every time he is inside and the house/building colapse, it counts as suicide, not destruction 2.0. Same happens when i am inside. We have tried mortar, c4, 40mm granades and every time, it counts as suicide. Anyone can help us solve this problem?

Thanks

details: we are playing Squad Rush in Hardcore mode

i had trouble doing this trophy as well. What i found worked the best was to completely cover the house/ building in c4. The person who is going to be killed should run into the building ONCE the person getting the kills has detonated the c4. DONT stand in the building and wait for it to be blown. Goodluck :)

Started to work on this trophy yesterday. Playing legit i managed to get 7 demo kills , mostly done in conquest on winter pass. I am using the Recon strategy with explosive upgrade and extra C4 . Usually i just rig the 2 / 3 stories buildings and just wait for the enemies to go up the stairs to detonate so they wont get killed by the C4.

I also noticed that some of the kills might count as suicide, it might happen when they are in the attic and the fall might kill them instead of the building collapsing

EDIT: Yesterday i tried it with a fellow booster from this site and it had everyhting to go right, but every attempt resulted in suicide for the person inside the house. We did everything right, even followed this suggestion to run into the houses which are collapsing. 7 or 8 attempts, all of them suicide. I've read some theories about running around in the house ( not standing still ) , trying with people which are not in your friends list... i just don't know. I can do it legit, got 9 in 3 days , playing a total of 6 or 7 hours... Just don't have an answer to this...

Edited by Semifreak de Bolacha

Started to work on this trophy yesterday. Playing legit i managed to get 7 demo kills , mostly done in conquest on winter pass. I am using the Recon strategy with explosive upgrade and extra C4 . Usually i just rig the 2 / 3 stories buildings and just wait for the enemies to go up the stairs to detonate so they wont get killed by the C4.

I also noticed that some of the kills might count as suicide, it might happen when they are in the attic and the fall might kill them instead of the building collapsing

EDIT: Yesterday i tried it with a fellow booster from this site and it had everyhting to go right, but every attempt resulted in suicide for the person inside the house. We did everything right, even followed this suggestion to run into the houses which are collapsing. 7 or 8 attempts, all of them suicide. I've read some theories about running around in the house ( not standing still ) , trying with people which are not in your friends list... i just don't know. I can do it legit, got 9 in 3 days , playing a total of 6 or 7 hours... Just don't have an answer to this...

Not sure why this method isnt working for you, it seem to work for most people. Maybe just try in a 2 player match. The timing can be abit of a problem. I would run into the house once you start to hear the noise of the house/ building starting to collapse on you

Not sure why this method isnt working for you, it seem to work for most people. Maybe just try in a 2 player match. The timing can be abit of a problem. I would run into the house once you start to hear the noise of the house/ building starting to collapse on you

Thanks, but i already got it , i've read that it only works in some maps, we tried in Port Valdez and i couldn't get 1 single Demo kill. Eitherway , Conquest in white pass is a excelent alternative for non boosters, two houses near point B and another near point C provided the trophy :)

Thanks, but i already got it , i've read that it only works in some maps, we tried in Port Valdez and i couldn't get 1 single Demo kill. Eitherway , Conquest in white pass is a excelent alternative for non boosters, two houses near point B and another near point C provided the trophy :)

Good work. Thats where i got the few demo kills i did legitimately aswell

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still wondering, there is still a glitch. Another guy and myself worked on this last night and for some reason it kept saying suicide even if we would run in. Backed out to a different map and it started working. We still would only run in after the c4 went off and it worked every time. We will be working in this again tonight if anyone is interested in joining.

If anyone is still wondering, there is still a glitch. Another guy and myself worked on this last night and for some reason it kept saying suicide even if we would run in. Backed out to a different map and it started working. We still would only run in after the c4 went off and it worked every time. We will be working in this again tonight if anyone is interested in joining.

If your still doing it tomorrow add me please :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, with boosting partner we try get demo kills 3 days ago we got it 2 for each person but yesterday on same map we try get more, but doesn't matter if me or him tries we get you committed a suicide

We try with tank we try stay on roof stay on ground floor c4 or m40 grenade launcher, run into falling building etc nothing works, if he is destroying building I don't touch it

But still fukin suicide kill

WTF

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've finished the demolition trophy few days ago,method I used is on one of the posts on this forum. Which is atacama desert on hardcore mode, never get people playing that map. Make sure that the second person that joins the game may join on the same as the friend,if this happens back out an look for the game that's just been created,bam puts you in opposite teams,easy as on this map an method,got it within 30 mins,just two of us..

Just need level 22 currently 13..

:dance:

Edited by Holmes84
Spellcheck