|05-31-2010, 07:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PS3T Clan
Thanks to "JackSD884" For the header.
This clan is finished. You may find a list of active PS3T Clans here:http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/are...ml#post3883696
- You have been a member of the site for one month.
- You do not provoke any arguments or display behavior which is not favorable. If you try to hijack this thread, you will be first warned. Should you continue, you will be kicked out.
- Be in good standing with staff.
- Same as basic requirements
-100 non-spam posts
-Available to host games once in awhile between the times of 8pm-12am GMT (time not mandatory just an ideal time for gamenights)
-Demonstrate good leadership
That's pretty much all you need to do to join the clan. Please try to remember that not everyone is extremely skilled at the game. As they play, they will get better, so skill isn't much of a concern.
What to Post:
- Post your PSN ID or put that you don't want it mentioned on the site so you don't get any spam friendships. In this case your site name will be used.
- Post your past BF:BC2 experience. If you've never played a BF:BC2 that's fine, life will go on and you will get the hang of it and we won't flame you for it. Also, to create fair teams, post your current rank.
- Post if you have a mic. Mics are prefferable but in no way required.
- Be willing to help with trophies for the game. No you’re not required to boost and this isn’t a boosting thread. If a person is willing to help you out with the trophies, then PM them or use the boosting thread. Please do not post in here that you’ll be willing to help them boost. That way we can stay on-topic.
- Post your Timezone, when you're usually on, and how long you play for usually. This will also help determine teams and times to have matches.
- Post your most used class or best, as this game works based on squads and if we know more of what you use in your games we and others can know what to do our selfs as well.
- What gametype you play and if it matters to you? We like to have you guys know we play it all but some things are just better for others so post ya gametype down and don't think thats all ya going to be playing, we are a team and teams have more then one play in there play book.
There will be 4 or 5 officers appointed to help keep things on track, making sure games go the way they are meant to, etc. If you have questions, PM an officer. I will try to appoint officers within the first or second week. Friend request will be sent once we know FOR SURE you are in the clan. NOTE: you should treat the clan like a game night on the site, same rules regarding things like flaming will still apply. It is not known if any of the staff will be in the clan, but if need be we will report any who abuse clan members.
We shall start with how ever many members and I hope 5 officers to get the place running from there things will be changed and moved around.. The first 20-30 people who fulfill the requirements will be accepted. If one should not fulfill the requirements, not participate, or leave, the next person on the list will be added. This means there will be a waiting list. We may decide to expand if the clan keeps getting bigger.
Thanks to jmowen for establishing the basic PS3T clan rules.
Last edited by Bounty V; 11-29-2013 at 12:41 PM.
|05-31-2010, 07:09 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2009
1. Pvt_Rain|Eastern United States
2. suiSYDUL | London
3. Eliminator1 | UK
4. ale_man |Eastern United States
5. deathstrike_86 | UK
We need Clan officers from all and any time zones at this time.
Last edited by Pvt Rain; 06-02-2011 at 02:46 AM.
|05-31-2010, 07:10 PM||#3|
Join Date: May 2009
Next Gamenight: Free for all.
Hosted by: - Anyone
Game type being hosted: - We now just add to people from the list above and try to get with them to play.
Time Zone Details:
Sydney, Australia - 6:00 AM
Perth, Australia/Hong Kong - 4:00 AM
Kuwait - 12:00 AM
Berlin, Germany - 10:00 PM
UK - 9:00 PM
New York - 4:00 PM
Chicago - 3:00 PM
Denver - 2:00 PM
San Diego - 1:00 PM
Honolulu - 10:00 AM
Last edited by Pvt Rain; 02-22-2011 at 07:16 AM.
|06-01-2010, 06:23 PM||#5|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Experience: Never plkayed any BF games before this one. Played 13 hours on multiplayer, nearly rank 10. Done campaign; attained all the story-related trophies.
Boosting: Yes, need some myself.
Timezone: GMT, 9am till 9pm 7 days a week.
Class: Mostly use assault, but can use medic and engineer. Average at sniping.
Gametype: Any dont really mind, mostly play rush though.
|06-01-2010, 07:19 PM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2010
FINALLY!!!!!! Thanks for starting this Pvt_Rain.
Please count me in!
This was my first Bad Company game. I've played about 10 hrs online.
Mic: Yes, I have one.
Willing to help with trophies: I'm always willing to help with trophies.
Timezone: EST. Usually on after 9pm weekdays. Weekends I'm on at different times. I usually play for 2 hours or more.
- I have the most experience with Assault and Recon. I have played all classes though. Recently I started playing a medic since in my last few matches there have been no medics or the medics were not reviving people or providing med packs.
gametype: I like all the gametype for this game. I'll play any of them. The multi-player here is just fun overall. So I'm up for any gametype.
Last edited by Blind_Guardian; 06-01-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: forgot to include required information.
|06-01-2010, 07:57 PM||#7|
Join Date: Jul 2009
I would like to join but I won't play untill 24th June as I have exams the next 3 weeks.
PSN ID: Q8StormGuardian
I played Battlefield 2, Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield 2142 and Bad company 2. My level is 27 I think.
Mic: No, I don't have.
Timezone: GMT +3. Online for most of the time.
Class: My best class is Assault.
Gametype: Rush and Conquest.
EDIT: I can help with boosting.
Last edited by StormVongola; 06-01-2010 at 08:51 PM.
|06-01-2010, 08:31 PM||#8|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Experience: over 60hours in bc2, played 1943 aswell
Mic: not at the moment, but hopefully soon
Boosting: will help, but dont need help my self
Timezone: GMT evenings only and after june 29th (exams)
Class: Mostly engi, but can use medic and assualt. bad at sniping.
Gametype: preffer conquest, but like rush.
|06-02-2010, 01:06 PM||#9|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: University Of Hull, Thwaite Hall, UK
I'll be happy to join the clan, not as an officer though.
Just as a side note i have exams coming up that start in mid June and are spread over a 2 week period so i might not be online as much from the 16th June onwards.
PSN ID: Eliminator1
past experience: This is my first bad comany game, i havn't even played it a lot (im at about 12 hours playtime) but i'm looking to improve
Mic: I have a mic and got it working again the other day
boosting: i'm always willing to help other members out with trophies
Timezone: GMT, Im usually on in the evenings from 7pm-10pm but will smetimes be on during the day and am on a lot of the time most weekends
Rank: 8, nearly rank 9
Classes: anything apart from engineer, would prefer assault or recon
Favourite mode: Rush, but i'm willing to play other game modes.
thanks to efunk25 for the awesome sig
Latest : Lego LOTR (Vita) (26)
check out my returning review thread for my bioshock infinite review
|06-02-2010, 06:25 PM||#10|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Experience: Played some Battlefield 1943 before BF:BC2 came out.
Rank: Rank 23, bout 34/35 hours of multiplayer time.
I have a mic.
Timezone: UK GMT. Will be on most of the time, especially at weekends.
Favourite class: Engineer, especially demolitions.
Favourite game mode: Predominantly play Rush but would be happy to play other game types.
Visit my youtube channel, I'e just started this whole YouTube video commentary thing so would appreciate it if you took the time to check me out
"Cause one dog ain't enough and two is too few, it's me 'Three Dog' bringin' you all the music and news your little hearts can handle." - Three Dog, Fallout 3.