Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PS3T Clan

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8651/bfbc2clan.png

Thanks to "JackSD884" For the header. ;)

[highlight]This clan is finished. You may find a list of active PS3T Clans here:[/highlight]http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/arena/209495-ps3t-clan-central.html#post3883696

Member Requirements:

- You have been a member of the site for one month.

- You do not provoke any arguments or display behavior which is not favorable. If you try to hijack this thread, you will be first warned. Should you continue, you will be kicked out.

- Be in good standing with staff.

Officer Requirements:

- Same as basic requirements

-100 non-spam posts

-Available to host games once in awhile between the times of 8pm-12am GMT (time not mandatory just an ideal time for gamenights)

-Demonstrate good leadership

-Open NAT

That's pretty much all you need to do to join the clan. Please try to remember that not everyone is extremely skilled at the game. As they play, they will get better, so skill isn't much of a concern.

What to Post:

- Post your PSN ID or put that you don't want it mentioned on the site so you don't get any spam friendships. In this case your site name will be used.

- Post your past BF:BC2 experience. If you've never played a BF:BC2 that's fine, life will go on and you will get the hang of it and we won't flame you for it. Also, to create fair teams, post your current rank.

- Post if you have a mic. Mics are prefferable but in no way required.

- Be willing to help with trophies for the game. No you’re not required to boost and this isn’t a boosting thread. If a person is willing to help you out with the trophies, then PM them or use the boosting thread. Please do not post in here that you’ll be willing to help them boost. That way we can stay on-topic.

- Post your Timezone, when you're usually on, and how long you play for usually. This will also help determine teams and times to have matches.

- Post your most used class or best, as this game works based on squads and if we know more of what you use in your games we and others can know what to do our selfs as well.

- What gametype you play and if it matters to you? We like to have you guys know we play it all but some things are just better for others so post ya gametype down and don't think thats all ya going to be playing, we are a team and teams have more then one play in there play book.

There will be 4 or 5 officers appointed to help keep things on track, making sure games go the way they are meant to, etc. If you have questions, PM an officer. I will try to appoint officers within the first or second week. Friend request will be sent once we know FOR SURE you are in the clan. NOTE: you should treat the clan like a game night on the site, same rules regarding things like flaming will still apply. It is not known if any of the staff will be in the clan, but if need be we will report any who abuse clan members.

We shall start with how ever many members and I hope 5 officers to get the place running from there things will be changed and moved around.. The first 20-30 people who fulfill the requirements will be accepted. If one should not fulfill the requirements, not participate, or leave, the next person on the list will be added. This means there will be a waiting list. We may decide to expand if the clan keeps getting bigger.

Thanks to jmowen for establishing the basic PS3T clan rules.

Edited by Bounty V

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFICERS

1. Pvt_Rain|Eastern United States

2. suiSYDUL | London

3. Eliminator1 | UK

4. ale_man |Eastern United States

5. deathstrike_86 | UK

We need Clan officers from all and any time zones at this time.

MEMBERS:

1. Blind_Guardian22

2. Q8StormGuardian

3. pedro_111

4. Downesy

5. camzoid_h

6. smikeharrison

7. Tarixx

8. BlueShirt86

9. mic_1982

10. Kliskey

11. the-komodo

12. frankvaldez

13. R_Powell

14. Xx_Battlefield

15. KiLLerFeaR

16. sunnygrg

17. NeoXenosyde

18. Valo23MO

19. zaresh

20. MuteMe

21. HandzOfBlood

22. -

23. Colonel_Gerdauf

24. Wr3cK1n_Cr3W

25. jlay420

26. jamie-thorn

27. Ikari_86

28. jmowen

29. TheGrimReefer24

30. Khakzoy

31. Kevlar013

32. Wiiboy123457

33. X---AZLIN---X

34. SGTquig

35. NishiBushi

36. Hermdog006

37. eaglessoars

38. Dionysus38

39. PfknMILL

40. DeadlyStrike_UK

41. n3cw4rr10r

Waiting List:

Edited by Pvt Rain

Next Gamenight: Free for all.

Hosted by: - Anyone

Game type being hosted: - We now just add to people from the list above and try to get with them to play.

Time Zone Details:

Sydney, Australia - 6:00 AM

Perth, Australia/Hong Kong - 4:00 AM

Kuwait - 12:00 AM

Berlin, Germany - 10:00 PM

UK - 9:00 PM

New York - 4:00 PM

Chicago - 3:00 PM

Denver - 2:00 PM

San Diego - 1:00 PM

Honolulu - 10:00 AM

Edited by Pvt Rain

Officer Post

PSN: suiSYDUL

Experience: Never plkayed any BF games before this one. Played 13 hours on multiplayer, nearly rank 10. Done campaign; attained all the story-related trophies.

Mic: Yes

Boosting: Yes, need some myself.

Timezone: GMT, 9am till 9pm 7 days a week.

Class: Mostly use assault, but can use medic and engineer. Average at sniping.

Gametype: Any dont really mind, mostly play rush though.

FINALLY!!!!!! Thanks for starting this Pvt_Rain.

Please count me in!

PSN: Blind_Guardian22

This was my first Bad Company game. I've played about 10 hrs online.

Mic: Yes, I have one.

Willing to help with trophies: I'm always willing to help with trophies.

Timezone: EST. Usually on after 9pm weekdays. Weekends I'm on at different times. I usually play for 2 hours or more.

- I have the most experience with Assault and Recon. I have played all classes though. Recently I started playing a medic since in my last few matches there have been no medics or the medics were not reviving people or providing med packs.

gametype: I like all the gametype for this game. I'll play any of them. The multi-player here is just fun overall. So I'm up for any gametype.

Edited by Blind_Guardian
forgot to include required information.

I would like to join but I won't play untill 24th June as I have exams the next 3 weeks.

PSN ID: Q8StormGuardian

I played Battlefield 2, Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield 2142 and Bad company 2. My level is 27 I think.

Mic: No, I don't have.

Timezone: GMT +3. Online for most of the time.

Class: My best class is Assault.

Gametype: Rush and Conquest.

EDIT: I can help with boosting.

Edited by StormVongola

PSN: pedro_111

Experience: over 60hours in bc2, played 1943 aswell

Mic: not at the moment, but hopefully soon

Boosting: will help, but dont need help my self

Timezone: GMT evenings only and after june 29th (exams)

Class: Mostly engi, but can use medic and assualt. bad at sniping.

Gametype: preffer conquest, but like rush.

I'll be happy to join the clan, not as an officer though.

Just as a side note i have exams coming up that start in mid June and are spread over a 2 week period so i might not be online as much from the 16th June onwards.

PSN ID: Eliminator1

past experience: This is my first bad comany game, i havn't even played it a lot (im at about 12 hours playtime) but i'm looking to improve

Mic: I have a mic and got it working again the other day

boosting: i'm always willing to help other members out with trophies

Timezone: GMT, Im usually on in the evenings from 7pm-10pm but will smetimes be on during the day and am on a lot of the time most weekends

Classes: anything apart from engineer, would prefer assault or recon

Favourite mode: Rush, but i'm willing to play other game modes.

PSN: camzoid_h

Experience: Played some Battlefield 1943 before BF:BC2 came out.

I have a mic.

Timezone: UK GMT. Will be on most of the time, especially at weekends.

Favourite class: Engineer, especially demolitions.

Favourite game mode: Predominantly play Rush but would be happy to play other game types.

PSN iD: Tarixx

Experience: Nearly got Bad Company 1 platinum and rank 22 with platinum on Bad Company 2

Boosting: Depends, I'm not boosting with someone on my own because it's a waste of time and you need a big group to make it work.

Timezone: GMT +0. On 3 - 11 weekdays and all day weekends.

Class: I like Engineer most, but I juse all of them.

Gametype: I'm one of the only people that play Squad Deathmatch.

PSN iD: BlueShirt86 (no spam or blank friend requests please)

Experience: Played and completed lots of shooters, huge fan of the FPS genre. Got Plat on COD Waw. Completed campaign on BBC2.

Mic: On order (so, yes but in a few days)

Boosting: If you ask nicely

Timezone: GMT +0 (London). Online and gaming most evenings usually between 6pm and 10pm.

Class: Usually Assualt if im playing solo and Medic if in a group

Gametype: I tend to favour Squad Deathmatch, but play all game modes.

PSN: ale_man

Experience my experience is good but i have been inactive for a week due to RDR my rank is over 26

Mic- i have a mic

Trophy help- i will help with trophies but not boosting because its cheap and it says you have no skills if some one looks YOU up on the score board

Timezone- est on at 3:50 play for 3 hours

Class- Assault(AN/M416/M16A2) or Recon(M24/M95)

Gametype- rush and some times conquest and squad death match and squad rush

Edited by ale_man

Join Request: Member or Junior Officer (Only if I have to :p )

PSN: Kliskey

Experience: I’ve been playing since 1942, but PS3 wise, BC1, 1943 and now BC2. Currently ranked 27.

Boosting: Already got my plat, but I frequent Boosting sessions to helps others when needed :)

Time zone: GMT+1 (UK BST), 1800/1900 - 2230 M-F. Weekends vary.

Class: Mainly Medic w/ Shotgun (So only good at close range, i.e. Prefer to be in a good squad ;). Recon, Engineer, Assault in that order afterwards.

Game type: Hardcore Rush. Having started playing HC, I find it pretty hard to venture back into standard play, but I will for the team ;D

PSN: Xx_Battlefield

Level:30

Time zone: GMT +2

Class: I prefer sniper but if other is needed I can change classes

Game type: Willing to play all kinds of game type's

Mic:yes

(PS I don't have to 100 posts or a good battlefield history I just play BFBC2 and BF1943)

if you dont mind you can put me in this clan too.

I played bad company 1 online alot, bad company about 28 hours, im level 24 now.

I mostly use medic and engineer.

I dont have a mic unfortunatly.

Timezone GTM +1, i play for about 2, max 3,5 hours

Gametype: mostly rush but i like all of them

I will help others with trophies, always did if someone asked me (i would actually need some help with 2 trophies too)

Ah ok that makes sense when do you get your PS3 back

oh yeah i was watching the soccer torturment and this commercial was so frigging annoying and after 4 times i notice a PS3 (Gate i think) behind the goalie

IDK I don't have online. "Have to steal Wi-fi to get on Laptop.* So even if I got the PS3 I would not be able to host games yet I am able to run this easy on the Laptop with the time I have, But we need more officers so if anyone want to become a officers and can meet the needs to do so please feel free to sign up we have 15 of the 30 members so we have the players to play if we start a game night.

-Rain