Whats a good K/D?

some people say KD is value-less, and i agree, because a sniper will have crazy KD, as well as vehicle-hogs, so it really doesnt matter as you cant tell if its legit/reasonable for your habit or not.

like if your a sniper, i guess a good KD is 8.00? same with vehicle, but if run n gunner id say 2, but you cant distinguish the difference just by looking at 3.25 or w/e

some people say KD is value-less, and i agree, because a sniper will have crazy KD, as well as vehicle-hogs, so it really doesnt matter as you cant tell if its legit/reasonable for your habit or not.

like if your a sniper, i guess a good KD is 8.00? same with vehicle, but if run n gunner id say 2, but you cant distinguish the difference just by looking at 3.25 or w/e

you cant go higher than 2.00

wow every fps people start going on about k/d, if you genuinely car about k/d and try to keep it high it will ruin the game for you. Like when MW2 first came out I aint gonna lie I played to get my k/d high but when I stopped that I had a lot more fun. My Battlefield k/d is like 0.7 or something, cause I genuinely dont give one

A good one for this game would be anything over 1. This is a much more objective based game than Call of Duty so your K/D should reflect that. Mine is currently 1.34 but I'm not finding myself care about it as much compared to Call of Duty. The 2 games are in completely different ballparks;

mine is .75 but I always in the top 3 in scoring because i do what your are suppose to do. rush in when attacking mcomm even though i now i may die. i don't sit and camp. i have 28 ace pins for the best player which i believe is more important. i hate teammate who don't rush in to defuse bc they are scared to die. that pisses me off so much. unlike MW2 k/d in bf means shit.

I also play all the kits. Got 2.65 on demo, but snipers and their mortars managed me to make only 1.84 after 20-level, now I'm working my way up. I don't use tanks so much anymore, so it's not that easy for me.

Edited by Ohtar

i think k/d is probably one of the least important stats when playing BF games. i wont say "you're playing the game wrong!" if you are going for k/d, but you're kind of missing out on alot of the game. this game is very generous in rewarding you with points for doin stuff besides killing, and more so in squads.

i think im hovering around 1 right now

i think k/d is probably one of the least important stats when playing BF games. i wont say "you're playing the game wrong!" if you are going for k/d, but you're kind of missing out on alot of the game. this game is very generous in rewarding you with points for doin stuff besides killing, and more so in squads.

i think im hovering around 1 right now

so true i think the question should be what a good win\lose

for me as u can see in my Signature i have 1.15 kill\death

but 1.85 win\lose if u play the objective u r going to get the highest score every time ( like me ) ;)