Better than Bad Company 1

I liked the arcade feel of bad company 1 much better to be honest,

I have about 400 hours spent on BC1 and 100 hours on BC2.

I enjoy both games though :D

Really hope they go back to a bad company 1 style campaign if they do a bad company 3 because i loved the BC1 campaign it was funny, bc2 campaign was dull.

Onslaught mode is also good fun when you're bored :D

BC2 pawns all for me. I mean BF3 is awesome but the map layout for conquest sucks so bad, it to easy to defend upto 2 flags and hold them for the entire round or join a game and spend the remainder of the time trying to take them. BC2 is more balanced and has my 3 favourite weapons in 1 game :p

XM8 P

M416

M24

BC2 you can actually play Squad Rush with decent squad players and not those that wanna play for kills like they do in BF3. Personally I think BF3 has got too many cod style players, kill kill kill. I prefer wins and like having good squadies that wanna pawn the rounds.

On top, I love the campaign for all titles. I know BC1 & BC2 in the back of the head.

• 1 month later...

BC1 has the better maps but BC2 the better kits IMO. I have put around 500-600h in BC1 and enjoyed the shit out of it. In BC2 I have a few more hours and it is really addictive. Vietnam was kinda fun but came to late. The last map pack with HM, Oasis and HD was just the icing on the cake. Lately with less players the servers are not that laggy anymore and it's really enjoyable to play it again. The only way it would be more fun is when they would add paddle boats on Isla!!! :dance: