Guide: Stat/Trophy transfer PS3-PS4

Combatting

This is to basically stop all the threads being created.

If you felt this guide helped you in anyway then please feel free to sign up to these forums by clicking this link, also feel free to give me a referral :)

Anyways once you load up the game for the PS4/X1 you will get a one time transfer notice come up.

http://blogscdn.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/carryover_v4.jpg

Everything will carry over including premium (you might need to re - download everything again on the PS4/X1 since I did?)

Anyways this includes trophies aswell. No not all of them just the online ones and this includes DLC aswell. All you need to do is to play a match since that is how I unlocked my turn around trophy.

Anyways the online trophies that will carry over from PS3 - PS4 are (Main game):

(B) Turn around…

(B) Won them all

(S) .45 old school

(S) Bomb squad

(G) Call me "Sir"

Note: You need to re-play single player again to regain all the single player trophies since these do not carry over.

Warning: If you are missing trophies on the PS3 and you gain them on the PS4 you can not backtrack and transfer them onto the PS3 you will have to get them again for that console.

Edited by Combatting

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I transfer my stats to ps4 and download all dlc etc can I also download it on my ps3 at a later date for example dlc pack 3 as it's not out yet? Or does it secure everything to the ps4 from there on, I ask because I want 100% on both but want to make sure dlc not out yet will also be downloadable/playable on both versions regardless of auto pops.

Yes you can download the DLC on PS3 as well and switch back and forward between the 2 consoles. It seems after the initial transfer you have 2 separate games almost as though you only bought it on that console.

Nice one thanks, although I can't find a ps4 in my area anyway lol, at least when I get one most of the online trophies will auto pop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have recently got the PS4 with Battlefield 4 and I also have the game on PS3. Will I get this message the very first time I load the game up on my PS4? The reason is because I'd like to play and complete the single player first. I wanna try and get all the DLC trophies complete on the PS3 first before switching to the MP on PS4, so that they will autopop. Please let me know when possible...

• 2 weeks later...
You say a 1 time transfer....but all you need to do is DELETE the files on you r PS4, re-install the game and download ALL DLC's and any further trophies you get you can RE-TRANSFER them. I can confirm this as I started BF4 on PS4 then flopped back to ps3 and vise versa as DLC comes out .

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/lord_kindred.png

Didn't work for me :[

• 2 weeks later...
So if u already auto pop some of the trophies from the ps3 version to the ps4.... can u get the rest to auto pop on the ps4 if u played them on the ps3 ???

Your asking if you've already auto - popped them once then go back to the ps3 pop some more then auto-pop them back? If so, then No.

Hey guys,

I have recently got the PS4 with Battlefield 4 and I also have the game on PS3. Will I get this message the very first time I load the game up on my PS4? The reason is because I'd like to play and complete the single player first. I wanna try and get all the DLC trophies complete on the PS3 first before switching to the MP on PS4, so that they will autopop. Please let me know when possible...

You should be able to do the One time transfer anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You say a 1 time transfer....but all you need to do is DELETE the files on you r PS4, re-install the game and download ALL DLC's and any further trophies you get you can RE-TRANSFER them. I can confirm this as I started BF4 on PS4 then flopped back to ps3 and vise versa as DLC comes out .

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/lord_kindred.png

Wait wait wait.. so this is correct? I just want to be sure, I couldn't make sense of what was trying to be said, but this seems clear enough. Before I do this I just want to be sure it's correct.

Though I don't have premium I bought my dlc individually

Edited by mcewanc2

** BUMP **

I'm planning on buying premium to unlock everything on PS4.. If I delete everything on PS4 and start re-install and buy premium will this pop trophies i've gained since the first time transfer?

I don't know, but if this can be confirmed I will add it to the first post.