BF3 Premium user will get BF4 beta.

vava

The website i link bellow is Portuguese but i will use google translate so you guys can understand ;)

- - -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zfPVRnsAd9Y/UU2xOYjES0I/AAAAAAAACOY/97INk_Yg7pA/s1600/bf_premium-beta_access-battlefield_4.jpg

Membros Premium de Battlefield 3 terão acesso garantido ao beta de Battlefield 4

In the forum of a Russian website today, MyBattlefield.ru, an image appeared confirming access the beta version of Battlefield 4 to members who have the Premium service for Battlefield 3. This confirmation comes when you purchase the premium service via Origin - see the last line: "exclusive access to the beta version of Battlefield 4."

Sorry for the translate quality.

I thought those who bought the LE version for MOH:WF gets it? Some people actually bought it for that and this kinda seems bs that premium users get it. If i knew this i wouldn't have bought MOH:WF to be honest.

Kind of should of expected it after the BF3 Beta. The BF3 Beta was a huge selling point to MoH2010, and the limited edition of that got you all of 2 days exclusivity. I'm willing to wager even BF3 Premium or Doorfighter owners will only get like a week in advance.

its not going to be a beta is it really? if i remember rightly wasnt the BF3 beta 2 weeks before launch? no way can a game be tested properly in that short space of time and have the problems sorted, BF3 proved that...im just gunner wait a month or so for the first 4-5 patches to be released

its not going to be a beta is it really? if i remember rightly wasnt the BF3 beta 2 weeks before launch? no way can a game be tested properly in that short space of time and have the problems sorted, BF3 proved that...im just gunner wait a month or so for the first 4-5 patches to be released

I think it was the open beta that was two weeks before launch, where everyone could play. There was also the closed Alpha/Beta tests that were before that, that's probably where they found/fixed all the bugs.

I still remember the glitch in the Beta where you could drop through the map in an invisible hole near the B M-Com xD

The BF3 Beta people got to play was an older build that still had tons of glitches/bugs that DICE had already fixed at that time. The reason why people got an ancient BETA version was because of the bureaucracy mostly with Microsoft. Microsoft are notorious for shit like that. If you want to get anything in their digital store, you must dig through a pile of legal stuff.

This obviously means that player feedback from BETA is mostly pointless since the most of the bugs have already been fixed by the dev team. Remember when the actual BF3 game came out,you couldn't even compare it to the wreck that the BETA was. Most issues were fixed. Also, don't wait for the patches since they're the things that broke BF3.