|04-28-2012, 09:33 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join the PS3T BF3 Clan in Filming BF3 Videos!
Here at ps3t we have been tossing around the idea of getting together and filming some stuff in battlefield 3. We have had ideas ranging from EOD bot and MAV wars, to Jet Assault courses on Caspian Border!
Now we need people to join us and help us film. We have many members in the clan wanting to get in on the filming, but we want to open it up to the whole of PS3T. The more people we get, the more Epic and Awesome the videos will be!
Theres no post count limit and no site sign up date limit. Anyone can join up if your on PS3T. There are a few rules though:
As for the finished product, it will be uploaded to Youtube. The account that its uploaded onto will be announced later.
So far we have Editors:
fletchar2 (Sony Vegas)
Harry94_ (HD PVR)
MFVillin (HD PVR)
automechtech1 (HD PVR)
Oliver (HD PVR)
Get signing up now people!! This is only rough for now, but filming times will most likely be Friday, Saturday or Sundays. At around 7pm BST onwards. Post your PSN, and if you have a Capture Card
If you need any help or have any questions, post them here or VM:
Last edited by OLIVERMC97; 07-29-2012 at 07:44 PM.
|04-28-2012, 09:34 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Sign up list:
2.fletchar2 (Dazzle) (Sony Vegas)
5.automechtech1 (HD PVR)
6.Harry94_ (HD PVR)
7.MFVillin (HD PVR)
Last edited by OLIVERMC97; 05-20-2012 at 07:17 PM.
|04-28-2012, 09:35 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Jet Assault course Basics:
3 jets take off on the runway, they fly around the giant pole on caspian, under a hovering Venom then quickly over a K-60. Then they have to fly through sets of markers made by tanks releasing smoke, the lowest person to the ground gets bonus points. Then they do another lap around the pole, and then fly through the finish with the two Attack helis firing rocket pods at them. Whoever comes first and survives wins! There would be ppl filming from the ground, and one in the other jet from up in the sky.
1) have a d-day kind of thing with kharg island at the beach with the bunkers and landed ships. have people storm the beach by the boats in the hanger. use "older" looking guns on semi-auto and have LMGs in the bunkers. ONLY SPAWN IN THE HANGER FOR REALISM and NO EQUIPMENT! idk what weapons look old in bf3. In the end reinforcements could arrive in the form of jets, and guided missile everything on the beach in an epic flyover. Make a big smoke explosion, and have the attacking soldiers walking slowly away from the beach.
3) some sort of spy mission kinda thing where 1 or 2 guys sneaks around a building planting c4 and use silenced pistols. other people standing in groups being oblivious to the spys. and at one point they sneak behind 2 guys and simultaneously knife em. end with an explosion as they walk away and dont look back [cause tough guys dont look at explosions]
4) epic siper battle without any scope so it is kinda like revolutionary war with rows of people. again no equipment
1) Predator video. Well, one idea is to have a tank that is insinuated as one of those. From the tank screens, I could add something like this, and then as the tank approaches the marines/soldiers, there could be sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQwA1...g'-YouTube (Joke video - tank would be heard from miles away. Could then just run over his prey or something. Potential voice overs or actual dialogue from the Predator film)
2) A parody version of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-...s In - YouTube
3) And/Or this: (0:50 start, about the manoeuvre)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEI5z...Left - YouTube
4) EOD bot killing montage or random stalking of enemies.
5) General trolling video (need ideas here). Maybe throwing C4 to Jets, roadkilling enemies and jumping out before contact etc. General team killing on hardcore maybe? Maybe a BF3 version of "How To Annoy People"?
6) Something similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6a6U...niper- YouTube
7) Parody of this:
9) ".." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu...ideo]- YouTube (Harry's idea: "Have a jeep as ice cream man, then it gets ambushes by three people. Instead of taking ice cream they can take ammo crates, then ice cream man runs around in circles around the jeep after said people. He then gets shot or something, then the rest would be pretty much the same.")
10) ".." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEyy...lity)- YouTube
11) "A noob's guide to BF3" (Joke version, taking the mick out of what noobs do on BF3).
13) Random clips of things, such as jumping off buildings, blowing up about 20 people with C4 etc. The funnier, bigger and most random clips possible something like this:
14) Get the maximum number of people in a lobby. Split them into two teams. Meet in an open area. Have two "ends" so to speak, where each of the teams are held out. Then, at the same time, everybody charges out. Straight out team deathmatch, no camping, no covering. Just run and gun.
15) Movie scenes compilation type video. Harry suggested this clip being one of the predominant ones, and I agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUg...ooop!- YouTube
Last edited by OLIVERMC97; 07-29-2012 at 07:43 PM.
|04-28-2012, 10:05 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Well I know i'm not so trusted or respected in the clan anymore, but I would like to help anyway if I'm allowed to
|04-29-2012, 12:10 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Norway (GMT+1)
I would like to join, just being there and participating, i cant film nooredit, just be a part of the movie. And this will be done in private matches, right? Cause I kinda dont like fuckin up my SPM.
|04-29-2012, 12:29 AM||#6 (permalink)|
As for ideas? Mine would be to fill out a Rush lobby as attackers and have one squad MAV, one squad EOD, and one squad mortars and watch chaos ensue. Of course it doesn't have to be exactly like that, but general trolling is the idea.
I guess I want whatever we do to be entertaining, cool, and maybe epic. I'm not huge on parodies of Family Guy (no offense fletchar!), but I'm not going to be an ass and say I won't help if that's what we decide to do. I'm sure whatever we do will end up being fun.
|04-29-2012, 01:19 AM||#7 (permalink)|
How about an epic chase sequence where the US is pushing the RU back over multiple maps. I've noticed some maps look like they're "connected" i.e. RU deployment of Tehran Highway connects to the RU deployment of Bazaar (I'm referencing conquest maps here). Another example would be Seine Crossing connecting to Operation Metro through the building used as RU deployment in both maps (you go inside it during Rush on Seine Crossing). There could be more map connections, and a chase or "falling back" sequence isn't a must, but I would at least like to see something done showing the connections of the maps.
AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
|04-29-2012, 06:42 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Twickenham, London, UK, My World
You can sign me up to, I have an idea but I will wait and see how this goes
Revision is being ramped up so I will be on less than normal now. (PSN and the site)
Signature by Kahuna
|04-29-2012, 07:17 AM||#9 (permalink)|