Dice Banned Boosters

LethalKiller94

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hundreds of accounts? That's it? Across 3 platforms? that is nothing! I need to see people coming in here and saying im banz0red before I believe how widespread this was. The amount of people using the EOD boost is well into thousands by now.

Plus they only said "stats wiped" when referring to boosting, all those who boosted for trophie don't care about their stats anyway.

Edited by TheNukes

I'm loving this, now only waiting for those who get banned to whine on forums :D.

I have nothing against boosting some trophies, but I try to do as much as possible without. It's not like lvl45 is unhumain to get in the game, without boosting EOD or the other exploits you should be able to get the appropriate amount of xp within a few weeks. Unless you camp the shit out of this game offcourse :p

Go to the Leadrboard of PS3, on the top 10 have one guy 4 times. How that its possible? And he is in 1st place, and the Score per Minute its more than 5000 points. That is impossible.

The ID is lll---DAR---lll

I thought I counted 5 of that account lol. and 5000 points per minute, I think, is very much impossible.

That's like fully capturing 11 flags a minute (from red to blue) or killing 500 people in a minute.

Go to the Leadrboard of PS3, on the top 10 have one guy 4 times. How that its possible? And he is in 1st place, and the Score per Minute its more than 5000 points. That is impossible.

The ID is lll---DAR---lll

OMGSH I've played with them!

We had them on our team in conquest on noshar canals they were different people and they had lower case L's and upper case i's to make their names look the same

Still dont know how they got the score per minute that high though?

Only possible way is join a game and 1 second after spawning get a kill then leave i think...

On-topic , haha sucks to be you xp boosters :p

I wonder what EA will do about repeat offenders, oh the possibilites :D

Edited by Shadowrider50

it matters because lots of people care about where they are on the leaderboard and they have the right to. they paid for the game and that includes not having cheaters online of any sort. i don't care much for it. though i did in call of duty 4. we all know about those leaderboards having "a million" kills and such.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

i don't even know where to check the leaderboard other than the battlelog on a computer. i only care about my kills vs deaths because that says a lot. if your deaths are higher then you need to catch up or just quit.

I disagree, I think that KD ratio means nothing in this game :)

You can win the game as MVP even if you have more deaths than kills, I've done it a few times

means nothing? so someone holding the enemy team at bay is not helping? haha. that's not true whatsoever. i don't care with the ratio stat says. i have more kills than you yet yours is higher. i don't go by that. i go by the exact kills vs deaths. that is all.

i don't care with the ratio stat says. i have more kills than you yet yours is higher. i don't go by that. i go by the exact kills vs deaths. that is all.

Kills vs deaths IS what the K/D ratio stat says.... right?:rolleyes:

As long as you play the objective(if you play objective-based modes), then kill as much as you like ;)

Edited by EatWar

yes but you misunderstood how i meant it. i don't find it to be accurate as the numbers themselves nor do i ever care to look at it. his is 1.6, mine is 1.3. if you look at our stats that doesn't make sense. i don't go by the ratio number itself like many do. i don't trust it nor do i like it. i especially cannot trust yours or anybody who does not show their deaths.

yes but you misunderstood how i meant it. i don't find it to be accurate as the numbers themselves nor do i ever care to look at it. his is 1.6, mine is 1.3. if you look at our stats that doesn't make sense. i don't go by the ratio number itself like many do. i don't trust it nor do i like it. i especially cannot trust yours or anybody who does not show their deaths.

:facepalm:

Jamie: 1872/1152 = 1,625

You: 2546/1860 = 1,36882

If you want to know my deaths, do the math... it's simple :)

910/1,37 = 664

Edited by EatWar