XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Battlefield 3

Old 10-29-2011, 06:45 AM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

yep froze on my 4/5 times today.. very annoying.. and as of today i am suffering major lag.. was fine till yesterday..

FORZA MILAN !!!
alx681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:01 AM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The squad system is pissing me off.
You can probably get into the same team and squad with one buddy if you're lucky, but if you have two or three buddies, it's pretty much a nightmare.
Then if you end up in the same team, sometimes you are in different squads even though there's plenty of empty squads.. what the hell?
So, I tried to join a specific squad with a friend and most often it wouldn't work.. it would start "looking for squad".. I'm not looking for squad, for God's sake, I'm trying to join a specific one!!

Though after a few matches we realized that if you HOLD the X button, you tend to actually join that squad.
I don't know if it was a coincidence or it really works, it was the last match of the evening.

They really MUST fix that.

About campaign, I've only played like 3 missions and so far it is a bit better than BFBC2 in my opinion.
I loved BFBC2 but the campain was by far the worst I've ever seen.. the gameplay was alright, but the script was downright boring and poorly written.

As I said in the past, I wish they would just ditch campaign in these games and focus on the multiplayer, campaign feels like a waste of time, money and manpower if you consider most people rush through it in a few hours and then never play it again.
However I know many would piss if there was no campaign and there are even people who buy BF and COD only to play the campaign and don't even touch the multiplayer (true story, a Gamestop employee I know does exactly that).
AndrosX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Loving the game so far both MP and SP :-)

Only bitching for me is getting disconnected from games, often. And STILL (from BC2) it seems you have to load up next round in order to quit (FFS, I want to quit when the round is over not at the start of the next one!)

Note though, I have seen players leaving from the scoreboard at end of round, so it might be I'm being thick and dont know how to do it yet lol
Old 10-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Rawanz Send a message via Skype™ to Rawanz

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

I think they released the game way to early. It dosent seems half finished. There is still so much wrong with it. Glitches there was in the beta is still there. Squad still dosent work. Chat dosent work properly. People keep breaking up. A really laggy map(forgot the name,highway something). Stupid SP glitches. White-screen. NPC's runing through doors/walls so you cant follow them etc.

To me it looks like they just wanted to release it ahead of MW3 which seems like it wasnt the best idea. They should have kept it for a bit longer and fixed most of the known issues the beta had.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

Weird ass lag for every server I join, from 1 bar to full 5 bars there is lag, it wouldn't bother me but when I destroy a tank and get the score for destroying the tank move on and I get stuck in place and die by the tank I blew up about 15 seconds ago, f**king frustrating! I did have it lock up on me this morning before the Intro screen even started, yet I could partially see the XMB whizz past the screen, so that was kinda weird!

However the single most frustrating bullshit I just cannot stand for the love of all that is holy (no offence to those that are religious) is why must I hammer the crap out of the 'X' button to deploy when it is f**king clear that I'm good to deploy, grrr fix your f**king game DICE, aside from the trivial issues mentioned I really do love the game but hell it needs fixing/patching!!!
NeoXenosyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #26 (permalink)

Grrrrrrr this whole "failed connection" BS is getting really old. I just wanna play dang it!
Old 10-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatalystXXL18 View Post
Grrrrrrr this whole "failed connection" BS is getting really old. I just wanna play dang it!
lol, thats odd. I havent had no connection failure to get online.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Bad connection is pissing me off and often I can't even connect to the servers at all.

And the spawns in team deathmatch are just weird people spawning right behind me or me spawning right behind an enemy :S

Sometimes it looks like I have to shoot a whole clip to kill someone but they kill me in like 3 bullets.
Ivan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I really can't find myself in all the online bitching. The only thing I had experienced is the lag in Theran Highway (or something).

But I can't say anything about the SP. Was going straight to online
Wadloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

I have had the spawn in front of an enemy a few times, spawn and instantly die!!!

Also in the SP it freezes alot for me, usually when the saving in the corner comes up, sometimes it just gets you killed, ohh and also he wont crouch sometimes or prone or get back up its so annoying!!
Sly cooper
TiNnYzEuS is offline   Reply With Quote