XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Battlefield 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #1171 (permalink)
Events Director
 
AlphaCookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bloodborne Induced Coma
Posts: 6,737
Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFaztFingaz View Post
As Alpha said you're stalling.

It's bullshit really because real military jets can go well above 20,000ft. Increase the ceiling DICE!!!
I don't think its because DICE didn't want to increase the ceiling, I think they just couldn't. I could think of a few reasons.

1. Able to fly to high, the Stingers and IGLA's will be 100% useless.

2. Technical limitations. More so on consoles, but even on PC it would definitely spike up the specified requirements. Remember, you would have to render that skybox and existing space otherwise the world could explode if you ditch out into unexisting game space. Even if you made it out of bounds to ditch that high, it would still have to exist.
__________________

PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM
My Twitch Channel
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
AlphaCookie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #1172 (permalink)
 
Lukezordz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NW, England
Posts: 4,141

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCookie View Post
I don't think its because DICE didn't want to increase the ceiling, I think they just couldn't. I could think of a few reasons.

1. Able to fly to high, the Stingers and IGLA's will be 100% useless.

2. Technical limitations. More so on consoles, but even on PC it would definitely spike up the specified requirements. Remember, you would have to render that skybox and existing space otherwise the world could explode if you ditch out into unexisting game space. Even if you made it out of bounds to ditch that high, it would still have to exist.
I noticed this last night... I was like FFFFFFFFFFFF MOVE GOD DAMN IT!

Also a question... Close to unlocking Extinguisher for Jets... So... Would you suggest Extinguisher or Flares?
__________________
PS3 Games currently on hiatus due to hot weather and PS3 jet turbine...
Currently Playing: Betafield 4

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Lukezordz; 02-29-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Lukezordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #1173 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 278
Default

I had a strange bugged game, where everyone playing, including myself, was level 1, so you had to chose from the basic loadouts. This was surely more comical than annoying so maybe it's not a bitch but has this happened to anyone else?? I left after that game ended and everything was back to normal.
mfCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #1174 (permalink)
 
I3oatsNHoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfCHI View Post
I had a strange bugged game, where everyone playing, including myself, was level 1, so you had to chose from the basic loadouts. This was surely more comical than annoying so maybe it's not a bitch but has this happened to anyone else?? I left after that game ended and everything was back to normal.
This hasn't happened to me since the first week of release, a friend and I played at least 4 or 5 games before we backed out. I felt like a dope because I noticed it but I did nothing to try and fix it
__________________
Twitter - @JTTaylor85
I3oatsNHoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #1175 (permalink)
 
mmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,958

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukezordz View Post
I noticed this last night... I was like FFFFFFFFFFFF MOVE GOD DAMN IT!

Also a question... Close to unlocking Extinguisher for Jets... So... Would you suggest Extinguisher or Flares?
Both are good. When you have someone who is good with the machine gun on the enemy team use the extinquisher, otherwise use the flares.
mmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #1176 (permalink)
 
SchumiF1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfCHI View Post
I had a strange bugged game, where everyone playing, including myself, was level 1, so you had to chose from the basic loadouts. This was surely more comical than annoying so maybe it's not a bitch but has this happened to anyone else?? I left after that game ended and everything was back to normal.
Oh boy another bug that was in BC2.....Think they would have fixed those a looong time ago
__________________
SchumiF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #1177 (permalink)
 
Bezenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Norway (GMT+1)
Posts: 1,577

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

im getting so pissed for starting in the end of the match all the time! fucks up my W/L ratio. had about 15 of these
__________________

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Rocksmith 2014 Trophy Guide
Bezenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 PM   #1178 (permalink)
 
mmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,958

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geir585858 View Post
im getting so pissed for starting in the end of the match all the time! fucks up my W/L ratio. had about 15 of these
Good for your SPM. 200 points in 1 second. Thats 12000 SPM!
mmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #1179 (permalink)
 
Totoyeahwhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark GMT +1
Posts: 10,020
Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leepangfu View Post
Good for your SPM. 200 points in 1 second. Thats 12000 SPM!
Do ribbons count for it? Wow didn't knew that, but it seems pretty logic though
__________________
Sig by RED_REBEL44
Liking the site? You should sign up! Just click here!
Totoyeahwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #1180 (permalink)
 
Lukezordz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NW, England
Posts: 4,141

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Do ribbons count for it? Wow didn't knew that, but it seems pretty logic though
All ribbons, medals, service stars etc. boost your SPM drastically ;D
__________________
PS3 Games currently on hiatus due to hot weather and PS3 jet turbine...
Currently Playing: Betafield 4

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Lukezordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.