Battlefield 3 - PS3T Clan

AlphaCookie

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6397/ps3tbf3clan22.png

[highlight]This clan is finished. You may find a list of active PS3T Clans here:[/highlight]http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/arena/209495-ps3t-clan-central.html#post3883696

Member Requirements:

• You have been a member of the site for over one month.
  • Be in good standing with staff.
  • Have at least 100 non-spam posts on the Forums.
  • You do not provoke any arguments or display behavior which is not favorable. If you try to hijack this thread, you will be first warned. Should you continue, you will be kicked out, and a mod contacted. Remember, what the clan officers say is final.
  • Attending Game Nights IS a requirement!

Officer Requirements:

• 500 non-spam posts.
  • Must be in good standing with staff, members, and officers.
  • Available to host games once in awhile (preferably weekly) between the times of 8pm-12am GMT (time not mandatory just an ideal time for Game-nights)
  • Demonstrate good leadership.
  • Be willing to help other members of the clan, e.g. Reply to PMs from other members asking for help about the clan etc.
  • Be willing to add other members on PSN for game nights.
  • Must be a member of the site for at least 6 months.
  • Attending Game Nights IS a requirement!

If you are going to miss a game night, please notify us by posting in the thread or PMing me directly. We keep track of activity, and being inactive for two consecutive months (not attending at least one Game Night a month) will result in a kick.

What to Post:

Your PSN ID: Post your PSN ID so I or one of the other officers can add you for game nights and general playing. If you do not want your PSN name shown I will put your site name on the list and you will need to PM me your PSN.

Timezone: Post your time zone so we know which officers need to add you.

DLC: Post which DLC's you have.

Mic: Mics are not required, but make communicating and team work much easier.

Edited by Bounty V

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME NIGHT RULES:

We enforce a 3 strike policy

1. No glitch abusing. This includes finding ways to get out of the map such as entering the ceiling on Operation Metro, but not using "glitched weapons" like the M26 DART glitch. Having a complaint forwarded to us about getting out of the map, or something else game breaking during GN will result in a strike. We don't care if your on our team or not. Its annoying to everybody, unfair, and technically against EA TOS. Examples would be using the glitch to enter the ceiling on Operation Metro. This is a glitch you have to go out of your way to do. Things like falling through the bottom of the map or anything out of your control won't be held against you.

2. We will use the established Perm-Chat for all Game Night Events. If the chat is full, an overflow chat will be created. If you need an invite to the chat, pm any of the officers.

3. All-in-good-fun trash talking is ok, but if someone is constantly bashing other players, there will be consequences. If you are disruptive, don't follow the rules, etc. you will be removed from the clan or if you flagrantly disobey the officer/room leader in charge, you will be removed from the clan without strikes.

4. Headsets are encouraged but not mandatory. If you have a headset do not break rule #3. If everybody, or a large portion of people are using headsets, we may request you change VOIP to to "Team" so everybody can hear everybody regardless of Squad. You are not required to do this, but it is recommended.

5. If you wish to participate, do so with the intention of participating for a decent amount of time. Or let us know beforehand that you will be leaving early. Joining to play for one match and then leaving isn't worth it, nor will it count towards our attendance policy.

6. If you would like to rent a server, or let us use your rented server please inform us in advance so we know to advertise the heck out of it to everybody and make your investment for the clan worth while.

7. If you invite non-clan members to the chat, and we catch you, we will deal out punishment. This is especially true if you invite people who are in bad standing with the clan. It is very possible we will contact a mod. So just don't do it.

You must attend at least one game night per month. Failure to attend at least one per month without notifying us will result in being kicked from the clan.

Current Rented Server Status: None

Next Game Night:

Clan Events Are Over for Battlefield 3. Focus has been moved to Battlefield 4. Thanks for making this the longest lived clan in PS3T History.

Edited by AlphaCookie

Banner by ub4of, scoreboard courtesy of BF3Stats, roster maintained by Cpnneeda.

If you do not have any officers on your friends list, add at least two of us immediately!

Active Officers

1. Alpha_Cookie | Private Message - GMT-8 [PREMIUM] (US & EU Officer, Top Walrus)
  2. Bounty_V - GMT-5 [PREMIUM] (US Officer, Watches Too Much Anime)
  3. bass-boy1234 - GMT [PREMIUM] (EU Officer, Welcome Fish)

Active Members

1. Plaxinator - GMT [PREMIUM]
  2. fike1 [PREMIUM]
  3. jamie9000000 - GMT [PREMIUM]
  4. number45_ GMT [PREMIUM]
  5. DH3206 - GMT-1 [PREMIUM]
  6. Dark_Phantom_89 -GMT [PREMIUM]
  7. solidsnake24_7 -GMT [PREMIUM]
  8. JayKorai -GMT -5 [PREMIUM]
  9. darkdante14 -GMT +2 [PREMIUM]
  10. Totoyeahwhat123 -GMT+1 [PREMIUM]
  11. J24CTU -GMT-5 [PREMIUM]
  12. Ashers94 -GMT [PREMIUM]
  13. Wheat1328 -GMT-5 [PREMIUM]
  14. necwarrior (n3cw4rr10r) -GMT-8 [PREMIUM]
  15. Cookieflux -GMT+1
  16. Azlanslayer -GMT+8 [PREMIUM]
  17. z14sniperz -GMT-5 [PREMIUM]
  18. kiid01 [PREMIUM]
  19. Expert108 -GMT+1 [b2K]
  20. Sanchezz4387
  21. Pibbz -GMT-5
  22. kenlei2009 -GMT [PREMIUM]
  23. ElfenSky -GMT+1
  24. SkinnyAmerican (TheJoeMan1) -GMT-8 [PREMIUM]
  25. Robaldinio -GMT
  26. PurpleHaze234 -GMT

Edited by AlphaCookie

Announcements:

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't scheduled a Game Night. At the moment, I'm busy deciding and discussing if its actually necessary anymore. Our GN turnout is increasingly inconsistent due to timezone constraints of many of our members, and our core group of members plays at the same time daily anyway. I'm not one for formalities, so I see no point in officially scheduling a GN date now unless you guys request it. I'll be talking with Bounty soon about leaving the clan as kind of our friendly little communication hub for a while since many of us are still active in discussion and grouping together, but that's up to Bounty. From this point, the BF3 Clan has finally entered its twilight days after a PS3T record setting life of over a year.

Please only post in this thread if you are a member of the clan or signing up to join. If you are not a member or are not signing up and you post in this thread, your post will be deleted and warning/infractions handed out

though i'm sure people know better, there's been a random string of messages from people claiming to either be part of ps3t or part of the bf3 clan requesting people game-share their premium. These individuals are not in any way associated with ps3t or the bf3 clan - if you didn't know to do so already, report such individuals and add them to your block list. Cheers!

Don't delete the clan text chat. If you accidentally delete it, message an officer on PSN for a reinvite, as we're likely to forget if you tell us via forum. We use this text chat for everything, including game nights, so its essential that you're able to join it at anytime.

If you need any help with an in game assignment such as an EOD Bot Kill or the 350m Headshot, feel free to request help in the thread. We will be willing to help you out. We will not have dedicated boosting events, so don't ask us to pad your stats or earn every ribbon. Just stick to the awkward weird stuff DICE has added into the game like the EOD Bot kill and the 350m headshot. -Thanks.

THERE IS A NEW TEXT CHAT. We will be inviting all Clan Members as soon as possible. The other one will not be used anymore, so make sure you delete it and get an invite to the new one! If you need an invite, message any of the clan officers and we'll get you an invite asap.

If you invite non-clan members to the chat, and we catch you, we will deal out punishment. This is especially true if you invite people who are in bad standing with the clan. It is very possible we will contact a mod. So just don't do it.

All Colonel 100's must be referred to as shitbuckets, shitbucketeers, shitbucketists, or some variation of the term. No exceptions.

Edited by AlphaCookie

Clan Operations

Introducing Battlefield 3 Clan Operations. On this post, you'll see a current "thing" we officers want you members to attempt to do in the game. Do you get an award? Not at all. Unless you count self-satisfaction and amusement as an award. Even so, do it for the lolz. If you manage to get a video or some sort of proof that you completed the operation, I might give you a cookie. Probably not. But you know, the possibility is there.

Current Operations:

Operation:Blast From the Past

Required Kit: Any

Loudout: USAS-12 w/Frag Rounds

Sidearm: Who cares.

Blow shit up with the USAS-12 like the olden days where it was the most OP gun in the game and it could control night and day. Or least pretend. The gun is made of asstits and aids in terms of power these days.

Operation: Build-A-Bear

Required Kit: Recon

Loadout:

Primary- SV98- 7x Op. Suppressor. Straight Pull Bolt.

Sidearm- G17C Suppressed

or

Required Kit: Any

Loadout:

Primary- MK3A1 Frag Rounds. No other attachments.

Sidearm- MP443 Suppressed

Use this kit to get a kill, pick up the killed guys kit. You must switch guns with something on the ground whenever possible. Its fun, seriously. You'll also gain an appreciation for whatever gun you pick up, no matter how shit it is. Its better than your original gun.

Past Operations:

Operation: Baggin' the Member of the Month

Since BF3 Clan Officer Bounty_V won Member of the Month for June, we at the BF3 Clan would like to "celebrate" in our own special way. So every time you join a game with Bounty_V and see him die, on your team or not, T-Bag him. Do it. Do it hard.

(End date: August 1st since Bounty wont be the MOTM anymore. You can still T-Bag him after the end date of course.)

Operation: Think of an Operation

Seriously, I'm drawing a blank here. Someone come up with something funny we can all offhandedly do in game for the sole purpose of lolz.

(End date: at some point)

Operation: Luke's ****ing Back!

T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke.T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke. T-Bag Luke.

Oh, and say hi to him or something.

Operation: Baggin' the Member of the Month 2.0

Yours truly, AlphaCookie, has been named MOTM for March. So by request, this operation is coming back. You all know the rules. But I'm making a special requirement. In order for the T-Bag to truly mean anything or count, you must do it while shooting a Glock 17C. Specifically a Glock 17C. Otherwise it means nothing and you should feel horrible.

Operation End: May 1st.

Edited by AlphaCookie

Yesplease <3

PSN - OmgitsaPhil

All BF games cept BFBC1 for many years, mostly a year spent on BF2 about 10 hours a day :p

I have a mic but still need to find how to set it up, will get this done before tuesday!

I'm in Kansas so Central time, 6 hours behind GMT

In BF games I'm always taking sniper or assault class, I do love being on defibrilator duty.

I usually go for standard Rush and Conquest, not a big fan of Squad, but obv if we're playing as a clan it'll be a lot different so I'm up for joining in whatever everyone else is playing.

I would like to become an officer :D

PSN ID: totoyeahwhat123

FPS experience:

COD 4 = level 50

COD WaW = 2nd prestige level 65

COD MW2 = 10th prestige, 100.000 kills

COD BO = 4th prestige level 30

Battlefield 2 = 40.000 kills

Battlefield 1943 = 2000 kills, all trophies

Battlefield BC2 = 10.000 kills level 34 and platinum

Mic: yes

Timezone: GMT +1. Is online most of the day.

Most used class: In BFBC2 it was medic. In BF3 it's going to be assault. I like to revive :D

Gamemodes: Rush or Conquest.

Thats pretty much it :D

psn: dacanesrock

I've played a bit of MW2, BFBC1, and BFBC2.

Mic: yes

Timezone: GMT -6 in Alabama

I generally play as an engineer but I'll run the assault at times. Not too good with LMGs or sniper rifles though.

And I'll play anything as long as it's competitive.

Feel free to check my stats below. I would like to get that win ratio up in BF3. =]

Edited by dacanesrock

PSN - jamie9000000

Experience - first battlefield game was Bad company 1, since then I have played Bad Company 2, Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield heroes :)

I have no mic :(

In bad company 2, I usually played as engineer, been playing as assault lately though. no idea on what class I will use in battlefield 3, I'll keep you updated on that :)

Finally, my most preferred game mode is conquest :)

O yea, and my timezone is GMT :D

I wish to sign up as a member.

PSN ID: Metalboy921

TimeZone: EST (New York)

Headset available, and back up bluetooth in case one dies.

War related FPS Experience:

-Call of duty

-Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

-Call of Duty Modern Warfare

-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Platinum)

-Call of Duty World at War (Platinum)

-Call of Duty Black Ops (Platinum)

-Battlefield 1942 (PC)

-Battlefield 1943

-Battlefield 2142 (PC)

-Battlefield 3 BETA

Game Modes:

-Any

Classes

-Engineer/Assault

Availability:

-Weekdays between 7pm and 11pm EST

-Weekends between 5pm and whenever I fall out of my chair from exhaustion.

Edited by Metalboy921

I dont have 100 posts yet, but i will by the time BF3 arrives, so, sign me up

Mic: i have a BT headset

Exp:

Resistance 1

Borderlands (plat)

Crysis (4 trophies from plat)

Bf bad company 2

Im in the GMT -3 timezone, i can play a couple of hours after 22:00 during workdays, and saturday all day and sunday morning/afternoon

I dont have 100 posts yet, but i will by the time BF3 arrives, so, sign me up

Ill add you in when you get 100 posts;)

I've added everyone else who has applied. Totoyeahwhat is an officer. Our first game night should be on the week after BF3 comes out. What day suits people best? The big clan games will probably start at around 7-8pm so add or minus your time zone from that.

I would like to become an officer :D

- Your PSN ID: Bounty_V

- Post your past FPS and Battlefield experience:

Halo

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo: ODST

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Black Arrow

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Critical Hour

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Call of Duty: Big Red One

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Platinum, 10th Prestige level 70)

Call of Duty Black Ops (Platinum, level 42 I think)

MAG

Resistance: Fall of Man

Resistance 2

Borderlands (Platinum)

Battlefield 3 Beta

- Post if you have a mic: I have a very nice set of Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21's :D

- Timezone: My timezone is GMT-5, and I'm usually on in the afternoons anywhere from 3pm to 4pm, and I'm usually on late into the evenings (12am). I play some other games with a friend when they get on (usually in the evenings) so that would take away from BF3 a little. I'm currently in College, so studying for exams etc will always take priority.

Optional notes:

- My most used class in the Beta was the Assault class, and I particularly like the M-16a2. You can expect to see me dropping med kits frequently.

- I liked the game mode from the Beta, and definitely looking forward to trying out other gametypes. I'm usually down for anything if I have enjoyable team mates to play with.

Edited by Bounty V

PSN ID: ssjalan

TimeZone: GMT (uk)

Headset: yes sony headset.

War related FPS Experience:

-Call of Duty Modern Warfare

-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Platinum)

-Call of Duty World at War

-Call of Duty Black Ops (Platinum)

-Battlefield 1943

-Battlefield bad company 1 & 2

-Battlefield 3 BETA

-Medal of Honour

-All the Halos

Game Modes:

-Any

Classes

-Engineer/Assault/Recon

Edited by ssjalan

I'd like to join! :D

PSN: BlackZombie15

Past FPS Experience: BFBC2, MOH 2010 (and MOH: Frontline) <- Platinumed them all, Battlefield 3 Beta

Mic: Yes

Timezone: GMT: -5:00 (well -4:00 right now due to daylight savings time), I usually play late afternoons and evenings, depending on school and my job

Favourite Class: Assault

Favourite Game Mode: I played Squad Rush the most in BFBC2 but I don't really care what game mode

---

I would like to be an officer. :)

Thanks! :applause:

Edited by Zombie Trophy

Glad to see this thread re-opened.

Sign me up! (Don't have Clan XP yet, so officer or member, either way.)

:psn: TigerLust

:level:

Battlefield 1943 (100%)

Battlefield BC2 (100%, Platinum + DLC)

Borderlands (100%, Platinum + DLC)

Killzone 3 (100%, Platinum + DLC)

I also rented and played COD (on an alt account) for a few hours when PS3T had an event, don't hold that against me. :D

...and some others, click my trophy card to see the full list ;)

:trigger: Working on a mic.

:ps: PST. Not just similar to the the name of this site, it is also Pacific Standard Time, which is GMT-9. I live in Cali. Anyhow, my gaming time varies, but when I commit to an event, I'll be there.

Edited by TigerLust

I'll Join!

- PSN: Wheat1328

- Have played all the COD games, Crysis 2. No BF games but played the crap out of the beta and loved it.

- Mic: Yes

- GMT -6 (US central time). Generally play 3am-7am GMT

- Played all the classes pretty evenly and plan to do the same when the game is released.

- Conquest (based on similar modes from other games), I didn't think Rush was that bad either.

I would like to apply for Officer, but I will understand if you want to set that aside for later as I will not be able to play until I get a new PS3 hopefully at the beginning of next month. (I will of course, be picking up the game on tuesday then quietly crying about not being able to play it)

- Your PSN ID: Alpha_Cookie

- Post your past FPS and Battlefield experience:

Battlefield: 2142

Battlefield: Vietnam

Battlefield 2

Battlefield: Bad Company

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

CoD Modern Warfare 1 and Black Ops

Every Counter Strike clone known to man

Counter Strike

HALO, HALO 2

Borderlands

Resistance: FoM

Resistance 3

Battlefield 3: Alpha

Battlefield 3: Beta

- Post if you have a mic: Yes.

- Timezone: Pacific Standard Time/ GMT-8(?)

Preferred game mode: Conquest

Preferred Class: Support, Assault. I can pretty much play what ever is needed though.

Edited by AlphaCookie
Remembered more experience! (Level Up)

- Your PSN ID: M-Easy

- Post your past FPS and Battlefield experience: BF1943 & BFBC2. Hmm shooters? I patted MAG...Twice. And pretty much every other FPS this gen.

- Post if you have a mic: Yes

- Timezone: Pacific Standard, mostly on 10am-2pm or 6pm-10pmish

Optional notes:

- I play support and whatever medics are called in this game.

- Rush > Squad Rush > DMs > Conquest

- Im up for being an officer.