Quickest Gun You've Mastered?

WillTheBassist

uhm, i don't know if you realize it, but time doesn't mean anything for the m26 mass. Because it only records the time you are actually holding that specific weapon. And since you are running assault rifle all the time, & only whip out the m26 mass when you in close combat & know there are guys somewhere, you gonna get tons of kills in a short time for it.

Same goes for knife, you only whip out the knife if you gonna kill someone with it, so short time lots of kills..

Only way to compare guns in the same class with time, such as the semiauto sniper rifles will give an accurate indication about how well you do with it. But then again you may play rush 1 day, TDM the other. :p

uhm, i don't know if you realize it, but time doesn't mean anything for the m26 mass. Because it only records the time you are actually holding that specific weapon. And since you are running assault rifle all the time, & only whip out the m26 mass when you in close combat & know there are guys somewhere, you gonna get tons of kills in a short time for it.

Same goes for knife, you only whip out the knife if you gonna kill someone with it, so short time lots of kills..

Only way to compare guns in the same class with time, such as the semiauto sniper rifles will give an accurate indication about how well you do with it. But then again you may play rush 1 day, TDM the other. :p

I personally whipped out the M26 as soon as I spawned and used it as a primary. I'm pretty sure bass did the same at the rate he was killing with it earlier.

If we're counting weapons that are only situationally pulled out, than obviously my knife would be the fasted mastered weapon in 10 kills.

I think I got it with my Type LMG 88 (forgot the name). I need to check it out later on. Anyway, I got my 500 kills before the patch came out which they nerf it and now I need the bipod to get steady kill. I don't use much anymore thanks to the patch.

RIP ;~;

Edited by Shinobi X

How do you get these Dart-rounds anyway? On Battlelog there are no unlocks for the M26 MASS. Or do you get it when you unlock the M26?

Get kills with M26 MASS -> Unlock variants of M26 MASS

All the kills with the M26 DART, M26 SLUG, M26 FRAG go to the M26 MASS, so Battlelog doesn't list the different weapons. Sort of like how it doesn't list the M16A4 and the M4. Just the default M16A3 and M4A1.

I personally whipped out the M26 as soon as I spawned and used it as a primary. I'm pretty sure bass did the same at the rate he was killing with it earlier.

Yup I never fired my primary.

I was sniping with the damn thing at one point and getting two shot kills from quite a distance.

I won't be using it again, it was just for the dogtag. ;)

I'm not sure how long it took me time wise, but the first weapon I got the mastery tag for was the SCAR-H, haven't used much of it since the patch though. Been trying out a bunch of new weapons trying to find a new setup to use, the P90 has been my weapon of choice recently

Get kills with M26 MASS -> Unlock variants of M26 MASS

All the kills with the M26 DART, M26 SLUG, M26 FRAG go to the M26 MASS, so Battlelog doesn't list the different weapons. Sort of like how it doesn't list the M16A4 and the M4. Just the default M16A3 and M4A1.

So then, at how many kills do you unlock the different variants? Haven't been using it much yet, 15 kills so far, and I have the frag round variant unlocked so that probably popped after the first 10 kills.

Weird how all the great guns are shotties :think: But I NEVER play TDM, so mastering a gun for me takes much longer :D

Yea I hadn't played TDM at all til recently, wanted a break from the threat of getting tank shells to the face lol. But ya playing TDM really brings up your KPM since thats the only thing to do in TDM, where with Rush or Conquest there is a lot of time running to the objective and such. I wish I played TDM when I was doing those weapon assignments, it's a helluva lot quicker but now I know for next time :D

But the first gun I got 500 kills with was the M249, haven't used it in a looooong time though. Been trying to get 100/500 kills with all the guns.