Your Greatest Trolls!

Lukezordz

I got this idea from Alpha_Cookie because he's on a strict hat mail diet xD

Personally I like running with RPG as primary xD

Also, can't beat roadkilling people with Helicopters & Jets lol...

My favourite hate mail was, "Learn to fly n00b" I got this shortly after getting a double roadkill with one of the transport helicopters on Gulf of Oh Man! They were swimming from the US boat to the shore. My response was "Learn to swim n00b"

There was no reply. :rofl:

Share the greatest ways you like to troll people in this game, Hate mail is also good to see!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kharg Island is my favourite map to troll. Landing on the enemy carrier with a jet is so fun. Sometimes to shoot the enemy jet taking off. Sometimes to just block them and see them crash. One time I landed wrong with my jet facing the tower of the carrier and got out. When I spawned I saw someone suicide in my jet haha.

Or just sit outide of their tank spawn waiting with C4 and a shotgun. Also it's fun to take a jet with guided missiles when you noticed the enemy team are using jihad jeeps. One missile will give a big explosion, 3 anti explsive ribbons and hate mail :D

Just had another nice one. Was on Noshar canals as Russian and I was in a chopper not flying. Someone landed his Littlebird that was disabled on C and one was still sitting in the seat on the side repairing. I jumped out and killed him with my M1911, stole the Littlebird and went on a 14 or 15 killstreak with it before I crashed in the water trying to roadkill someone whos boat I just disabled :D

Edited by BreadSkin
Double post, please use the edit button

Also on Gulf of Oh man, me and a buddy were hogging the attack helicopter - when we crashed people would want in so I'd get in a jeep and exit right before it hit them which killed them :rofl:

THEN, if someone DID get the chopper, I'd take a jet and ram then causing them to crash :rofl:

I get no hatemail, well really rarely... I have some sort of immunity.

The only hatemail I got was when me and one of my teammates in a jet crashed into each other... twice! We were tailing the same guy.

So, he simply told me to learn how to fly...

I just replied saying 'You too'

The only thing I remember that can probably piss of the enemy was a Su-35 was tailing me (me being in a F-35) Knowing I couldn't out maneuver him, I fly all the way to carrier, I started to hover behind the carrier, he tried to shoot me down but crashed into the aircraft carriers tower... I laughed like a maniac as I flew away with 40% of health left.

Edited by InternationalGamer

It seems I have some kind of hate-mail immunity as well, since I almost never get them :think: the last one I can remember was after two rounds in rush (Tehran) with me tank-whoring. I got like 40+ kills in both rounds and after the second one I got a hate mail from an italian on the other team telling me I was a noob (actually, it was something worse :D) 'cause I played only with the tanks :D

I don't usually troll people, I play mostly seriously. Still, sometimes I use the recon class and get people MAV'd everywhere :whistle: well, not really, I don't seem to be able to do anything with that stupid toy :D

I always pride myself when I get hate mail in foreign languages.

Especially my prized Japanese hatemail that Google Translated to

you C4 is fail me.

Or my German one that translated to

I will report your origin account modder

I've gotten like 10 hatemails in the last few days of playing though.

I shoot good.

Tank go boom.

I joined a half-full conquest server on Kharg Island. Everyone on the server was either dogfighting in the sky, or in tanks shooting at those in the sky. There were only two people capturing flags: Some dude on the other team, and I. We were both driving in Jihad jeeps (assuming he had C4 on his as well, I do recall the dude being a support), and we passed each other without so much a trigger pulled.

I thought it was gonna be a dreary match... But some dude decided to land his jet on the long stretch of road, halfway between C and A. I happened to be driving at the right place at the right time.

Jihad Jeep. Landed jet. Easy to figure out.

i always pride myself when i get hate mail in foreign languages.

Especially my prized japanese hatemail that google translated to

you c4 is fail me.

Or my german one that translated to

i will report your origin account modder

i've gotten like 10 hatemails in the last few days of playing though.

i shoot good.

Tank go boom.

birgirpall!

The only hate mail I har ever gotten was from a teammate who was in the gunner seat of the Havoc that I was piloting. Apparently I didn't meet his standards when it came to flying so he sent me a message telling me that I suck at flying. I just responded by saying " uh ok "

I was maving on TDM on crossing then alpha says in the chat that my MAV is blocking his bullets

I spotted a guy running towards me so I pressed circle and the mav fell on him xD

I went in a jet and I was being the roadkill troller and I got 5 roadkills in the air. So I'm screwing around later and my bro comes and hits L3 to start my afterburner and tries to wrestle the controller away from me and the jet went down and hit a tank and pushed the tank so far out of the combat zone and when they died I got 3 kills for it!!!!

The guys inside sent me a message sayin 'I've just reported you for hacking'

I responded with 'UJET bro?'

I was maving on TDM on crossing then alpha says in the chat that my MAV is blocking his bullets

I spotted a guy running towards me so I pressed circle and the mav fell on him xD

I went in a jet and I was being the roadkill troller and I got 5 roadkills in the air. So I'm screwing around later and my bro comes and hits L3 to start my afterburner and tries to wrestle the controller away from me and the jet went down and hit a tank and pushed the tank so far out of the combat zone and when they died I got 3 kills for it!!!!

The guys inside sent me a message sayin 'I've just reported you for hacking'

I responded with 'UJET bro?'

I remember this, I wanted to punch you. You kept flying infront of us and blocking our bullets, and occasionally slamming us against objects. A lot of smurfs died because of you.

I guess you partially made up for it when you blocked that RPG on Metrolololol

birgirpall!

Thats the idea :whistle:

Although, I will say I have been C4 trolling for as long as BF has had explosives.

Kharg Island attacking. Take the chopper, fly over to the enemy jet spawn after playing anti air, camp the jet. It's worth 3 air warfare ribbons and a nemisis or two. (Just park right behind the jet. See the engine turn on and have the gunner shoot the shit out of it)

For extra fun and piloting experience, move to the top of the shed, or down the runway, or hover directly in front of it in rotation. Or for the TRULY daring, wait for the pilot to start jumoing out with an rpg/igla right away and be ready to knife him

Laying down 876 mines on small maps (davamand, seine, etc) suiciding and then laying down another 133 mines, yes I exagerate a bit but I am having fun with it before it gets nerfed on the big upcoming patch, I think then when you die they go away or when you put them down the old ones dissapear like claymores do now, I dont remember? I have gone like 16 and 10 without firing a gun!

If everyone could do me a favor and please turn off all forms of thermal imaging it would help me in my quest...

Laying down 876 mines on small maps (davamand, seine, etc) suiciding and then laying down another 133 mines

I love players like you. More explosives ribbons!

Anyways, I received some hate mail, but most was because I was being a boss with a chopper. However... there was one time that, well... it was complete trolling.

So I'm playing Terhan Highway, and I get killed. By a MAV. For the first time. I'm like "wwhhhhhhaaaat?! This thing kills?!?" So I check on youtube real quick, learn the "feat", and say to myself that I'll try it the next few rounds... first round didn't go so good. Maybe 2-3 kills. Second the same. But oh man... the third time. On Seine Crossing. I go 20-0 with it, and manage to get the Nemesis Ribbon. The guy is flipping balls mad. Like, as far as hate mail goes, I never saw one that mentioned "your mother should of aborted you" , "satan", "pepperoni" and "George Bush" in the same message.

And I deserved it... don't use the MAV to kill, kids. :ass:

I got a message yesterday, playing squadrush and i think the other 3 were friends. I got two messages telling me i was EGOPLAYER. I asked him why, and he told me cause I charged both bombs (which they didnt care to do) and cause I didn't go in a group with them all the time (cause I had a different plan, which gabe us wins on wins).

I don't really get it why he should care to write mails like that, but i don't care anyway.

I remember this, I wanted to punch you. You kept flying infront of us and blocking our bullets, and occasionally slamming us against objects. A lot of smurfs died because of you.

I guess you partially made up for it when you blocked that RPG on Metrolololol

I believe that was SQDM on siene where all oli did was rage at me because he doesn't crouch by claymore hotspots. And the rpg part was quite cool because I heard my brother raging at me from upstairs because I blocked it.

Also remember metro where I EOD botted toto and the random behind him I just went straight at them and they saw me so I drilled them BOOM 2 headshots :D

Also I made my bro make a new account and he was soooo mad because his guns are s**t and I said UR s**t

Edited by ale_man

When I used to (and still do sometimes) spawn rape a guy sent me a pm telling me to f*** off...

Gotta be faster ;)

Recently, guy tried to do that to me...got him back, took off, 50% health, killed him preety much instantly, his whole team was then focused on me, i took out camp snipers, tanks, jets, helis, random infantry...who wouldn't take me out XD

I've done all what the youtube legends do, ala jihad jeeps, c4 kamikazes, stealing enemy vehicles, blow torch killing a tank AND one of the guys tring to repair it, crawling under a trapped lav and laying tank mines (killed me, but was worth it), killed a tank with a sniper rifle (tank mine+bolt action+chain explosion FTW!) and c4 to enemy jets in deployments...

But my best is my triple knife kill, and because of the knife delay I was behind the other 2 guys for a few seconds XD, coulda been 4 but...he turned around...he didn't win thankfully :3