Video confirming Gunslinger trophy glitch fix/solution

BlakeyBlake999

Can you just grab a weapon from the DLC from the ground and then shoot 10 enemies with it? Does that count towards the trophy? I'm to lazy to complete the 2 last assignments.

Nope, it wont count, you have to get the assignments. believe me, i tried. i hate using recon, but i looted the sniper rifles and got the kills, but it doesnt work.

the B2K DLC contains assignments that require the player to complete one prerequisite assignment to unlock the other. i tried to accomplish the requirements of the locked assignments and no progress registered until i unlocked them by completing the prerequisite assignment.

I know. But you are saying locked? Or not completed? If i complete only assingment 1, i dont need to complete the second for the trophy?

I know. But you are saying locked? Or not completed? If i complete only assingment 1, i dont need to complete the second for the trophy?

you do because you need the weapon. if the weapon assignment is locked the kills wont count no matter how many kills you get with that weapon. check your battlelog it has alot of info regarding the assignments. also there you can see if the kills registered or not. remember you need 10 kills with each of the weapons tied with the assignments for the trophy hence you must complete all the assignments.