@those who are looking for Squad Wipe and Surpression Assist

Makev

All I can say. For Squad Wipe play Squad Deathmatch.

I've played it and on my 2nd match I got it.

But you have to be lucky like I was.

Was firing at some guy and suddently he revived a dead guy, another spawned on him and the last was some steps ahead.

I had the AKS-74u as weapon, had to reload for the last one.

For The Surpression Assist, play on Operation Metro on Conquest.

The B flag is like a war field.

Keep firing at the enemy directions but don't kill 'em.

With lucky some of your team mates will get the kill.

Edited by Makev

nice man, the squad wipe one will be hard for me cause i dont play squad matches & i know thats the easier way to get it but im not to worried about getting it

i see your speed test in your sig, well heres mine ;)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1651663025.png

huahuahua yours is insane :(

Well in Brazil we do have this kind of speed, but it would cost a lot ;x huauha

the suppression ribbon is a pain in the ass to get. you earning that ribbon depends on your team. i finally got it today in operation metro with a shotgun/frag bullets & the suppression specialization.if your team isn't aggressive you won't get it without luck. when i finally got a aggressive team i almost earn it twice. i just need the air warfare & nemesis ribbon. if anybody has any tips for the nemisis ribbon let me know.

I had to try to get the suppression ribbon. Run suppression (or squad suppress) and a shotgun w/ frag rounds or lmg and just spray and pray. Bad ribbon though, i think the count should have been 4-5, you miss 7 people and well no ones going to be playing along side you that much.

I need airwarfare, mcom defend and sqdrush winner ribbons. One day i guess. Although not a single aircraft likes me. And who the hell sits on mcoms to get 4 kills? I cant sit still that long.:rolleyes:

For The Surpression Assist, play on Operation Metro on Conquest.

The B flag is like a war field.

Keep firing at the enemy directions but don't kill 'em.

With lucky some of your team mates will get the kill.

It was my last ribbon and I got it on Metro today so I agree. The technique I used was a shotgun. In the narrow corridor in the ticket hall, stand behind your team and hipfire toward the enemy.

I need airwarfare, mcom defend and sqdrush winner ribbons. One day i guess. Although not a single aircraft likes me. And who the hell sits on mcoms to get 4 kills? I cant sit still that long.:rolleyes:

Just hitch a ride with a good chopperpilot and you'll get Airwarfare the easy way. Squad rush is easy too. You are bound to win one game trying a few times.

As for MCOM it was my second last ribbon I needed. I got it on Seine Crossing and I found it easy on the last base. Rig the MCOM with C4 and hide behind the counter. Press the detonator when you hear the bomb being set or the second the alarm goes off. If you're fast you'll get a defend-kill even though they set the charge.

• 3 months later...

Squad Wipe is the last ribbon I need and it's really starting to nag me. I've gotten one squad wipe in a round multiple times and I know I've come close to two in a round but it just isn't happening. I'm starting to think that the enemy squad has to have at least four players.

Personally, I believe the squad wipe ribbon is all about luck and maybe even a little buggy. I've had it over 25 times now and the other day I even got it with just 2 kills. Seriously, how is that possible? The guy must have been in the squad on his own and I killed him twice. But then surely it isn't a squad if he's on his own?

As for the mode, Squad deathmatch & Team deathmatch work well but to be honest, I've had it whilst playing games of Conquest just as much

So my advise to people struggling to get this ribbon is don't worry, just keep playing and eventually with a little bit of luck, you will get it without even thinking about it

Personally, I believe the squad wipe ribbon is all about luck and maybe even a little buggy. I've had it over 25 times now and the other day I even got it with just 2 kills. Seriously, how is that possible? The guy must have been in the squad on his own and I killed him twice. But then surely it isn't a squad if he's on his own?

As for the mode, Squad deathmatch & Team deathmatch work well but to be honest, I've had it whilst playing games of Conquest just as much

So my advise to people struggling to get this ribbon is don't worry, just keep playing and eventually with a little bit of luck, you will get it without even thinking about it

There's been a lot of arguments over what you need for the Squad Wipe.

I think you just have to kill the last remaining enemy of the squad before any of them have a chance to respawn.

Squad wipe is simply killing the squad leader. Spot everything during a game, if you see the star above his head, kill him!

I think you might be wrong there mate. Squad wipe is wiping out the whole squad, so they are all dead. You don't have to kill all of them, just the last kill, so there're all on the respawn screen.

I think you might be wrong there mate. Squad wipe is wiping out the whole squad, so they are all dead. You don't have to kill all of them, just the last kill, so there're all on the respawn screen.

AYE that is why i spam the X button to respawn because normally i dont get revived but when i do its when there are 3+ guys coming at me

i got my suppression assist in grand bazzar team deathmatch because the bastards kept flashing a laser in my face while i went rambo and missed almost every shot lol. people like going into those tunnels. great spot for medkits and ammo and stuff. :) i got it in like half a match with my medic class via M4A1 (my favorite :)) :guns: good luck soldiers, kick ass! :guns:

Edited by Dreadnought190

• 5 weeks later...

Lol I get about 3 of the Suppression ribbons every match :D don't get why it's so hard for someone...just play a match with a weapon that has freaking lot of recoil, that's how you miss even if you would target at him. Then, Operation Metro is good for it, but I get it in every map :D Not that hard.

Then for the Squad Wipe..........now that's a pain in my ass, need some advise for that?

One question: Can u kill a squad that has only 1 or 2 players, or does it have to be a full 4 man squad?

Lol I get about 3 of the Suppression ribbons every match :D don't get why it's so hard for someone...just play a match with a weapon that has freaking lot of recoil, that's how you miss even if you would target at him. Then, Operation Metro is good for it, but I get it in every map :D Not that hard.

Then for the Squad Wipe..........now that's a pain in my ass, need some advise for that?

One question: Can u kill a squad that has only 1 or 2 players, or does it have to be a full 4 man squad?

Suppression assist is my most earned ribbon, use snipers and you will get it all the time. As for squad wipe, I'm yet to get that and it looks like it will be difficult :(

^ I'd like to know this too.

Suppression assist is my most earned ribbon, use snipers and you will get it all the time. As for squad wipe, I'm yet to get that and it looks like it will be difficult :(

^ I'd like to know this too.

Well I hate sniping so I use the MP7 when using the sniper class ... :whistle:

But yeah asking this because if u can get it from a one person squad, this could be a boostable ribbon...:applause: And in my opinion, 4 person squads are rare, almost all are 2 or 3 persons.