XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
PassiveGear

Default Stationary Emplacement Weapon Ribbon Help

Anyone have advice how to get this? I'm going for tanks and such, but every time I do, I always seem to get a kill assist and it's starting to make me want to smash things

Thanks
Old 11-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
OLIVERMC97
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Be engineer, shoot the tank with and RPG, then switch to the Emplaced weapon and blow it up.
OLIVERMC97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
LethalKiller94

Kharg Island Rush as a defender in the first base mount the Emplaced weapon and when the enemy try to plant the bomb blow them up by shooting at the floor next to the M-come station
LethalKiller94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
Chopin6868

I played Tehran Highway atleast 4 times in a row just to get this, very annoying ribbon though it can come so easy.. playing as defender theres 2 stationary RPGs at the first base, take the right one that aims down the road. There's usually a jeep coming up there and a few snipers somewhere in the hill.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

It's a shame that there are only RPG based stationary weapons. I think they're absolutely useless and I've tried numerous tactics and still don't have it yet.

Some new tips in here though, so I'll give them a go.

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
Nille

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   2013 FIFA 14 Tournament Champion   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopin6868 View Post
I played Tehran Highway atleast 4 times in a row just to get this, very annoying ribbon though it can come so easy.. playing as defender theres 2 stationary RPGs at the first base, take the right one that aims down the road. There's usually a jeep coming up there and a few snipers somewhere in the hill.
Thanks for that tip, i'll try that out later.
Nille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
LethalKiller94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
It's a shame that there are only RPG based stationary weapons. I think they're absolutely useless and I've tried numerous tactics and still don't have it yet.

Some new tips in here though, so I'll give them a go.
there is also
CENTURION C-RAM

PANTSIR-S1
Old 11-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
JoBot 8000

Send a message via Skype™ to JoBot 8000

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalKiller94 View Post
there is also
CENTURION C-RAM

PANTSIR-S1
Good shout, those are exactly what I used to get the ribbon. All you need is a jet or helicopter to fly close enough and they go down pretty quick!
Old 11-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Ahh, thanks for pointing those out, I didn't realise that they would count as well. I assume that they are both unlocked with the Recon class?

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
LethalKiller94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
Ahh, thanks for pointing those out, I didn't realise that they would count as well. I assume that they are both unlocked with the Recon class?
no you fined it in your team base