XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
ShadowBalboa

Default Need help with stationary emplacement ribbon

Guys this ribbon is pissing me right off.
are these guns only rocket launchers?
ive been trying to get it on caspian boarder-conquest-at the hilltop checkpoint.
but the rocket launcher is useless, shoot it straight at there feet and it doesnt even kill them :@
how did you guys get it what map/mode etc
Thanks for whoever helps
Old 11-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
AlphaCookie
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBalboa View Post
Guys this ribbon is pissing me right off.
are these guns only rocket launchers?
ive been trying to get it on caspian boarder-conquest-at the hilltop checkpoint.
but the rocket launcher is useless, shoot it straight at there feet and it doesnt even kill them :@
how did you guys get it what map/mode etc
Thanks for whoever helps
Sadly the Stationary AT's are the only Stat weapons now since HMG's were removed since LMGs and Bi-Pods did the same thing.

I would recommend trying for this on a Rush map. That way all the enemy vehicles will be coming from one direction, towards a single goal. I prefer Operation Firestorm, but Tehran Highway is an excellent map for it since the Stat AT on the left hand side of the base looks directly down the road into the enemy spawn.

Also, the Stat AT has very low splash damage, because it has incredibly high impact damage. Its highly effective against vehicles, only taking 2 to destroy pretty much anything.

PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM | #WeAreThe98%OfPosts
Twitch | Youtube | Actual signature of quality by ESYLD
AlphaCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #3
TroubleMaker411

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I was getting pissed trying to get this ribbon too!

I would recommend the way I got it.

Defending on Rush, on Caspian Border.
The first area has a Stationary AT by the road which you can easily take pot shots at the tanks, jeeps, and infantry coming up the road. You can also cover to the right of the area for when tanks go off road.

It might take a couple of goes, because once people see you on the AT, they will just spray you with gunfire, but keep at it, it'll happen eventually.
TroubleMaker411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
jamisonfitz

Yeah, i got mine on Caspian Border's first area, (Toll Booth side) id play on conquest since there is a flag there... Either defend it or steal it, i got lucky and had a tank come right in, and two guys after, i actually had a streak of 4 that match.

jamisonfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #5
Greaves247

Might go for this tonight after reading peoples tips, then just vehicle ones i need work on

Greaves247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #6
Metalbin

I found it easiest on rush defending on tehran highway. Equip the javelin as an engineer and run like hell to one of those stationary rocket launchers. Use the javelin and shoot a tank/tansporter and then use the launcher. Hopefully their is more than one soldier in them. IF they get through the first base you can do this on the second too. They will often drive their tank to the top of "A" and alot of people will snipe from there too, so they are kind of a easy target too.
Metalbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
Totoyeahwhat

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalbin View Post
I found it easiest on rush defending on tehran highway. Equip the javelin as an engineer and run like hell to one of those stationary rocket launchers. Use the javelin and shoot a tank/tansporter and then use the launcher. Hopefully their is more than one soldier in them. IF they get through the first base you can do this on the second too. They will often drive their tank to the top of "A" and alot of people will snipe from there too, so they are kind of a easy target too.
Mate look at the date. This is a pretty old tread
Old 03-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #8
Sylon08

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Mate look at the date. This is a pretty old tread

Well at least he's using this forum's search function.

As for this ribbon, play CQ and use the AA guns. Lead the aircraft and try to focus on the slow moving choppers. You'll eventually get it.

Sylon08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #9
warlik777

i got this by camping in an aa gun and shooting down choppers
warlik777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #10
Smashguy

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

I tried 2 times for example one shot to vehicle I got vehicle disabled then other enemy kills me still nothing. It makes me pissed off. Still trying!
Smashguy is offline   Reply With Quote