Need help with stationary emplacement ribbon

ShadowBalboa

Guys this ribbon is pissing me right off.

are these guns only rocket launchers?

ive been trying to get it on caspian boarder-conquest-at the hilltop checkpoint.

but the rocket launcher is useless, shoot it straight at there feet and it doesnt even kill them :@

how did you guys get it what map/mode etc

Thanks for whoever helps :)

Guys this ribbon is pissing me right off.

are these guns only rocket launchers?

ive been trying to get it on caspian boarder-conquest-at the hilltop checkpoint.

but the rocket launcher is useless, shoot it straight at there feet and it doesnt even kill them :@

how did you guys get it what map/mode etc

Thanks for whoever helps :)

Sadly the Stationary AT's are the only Stat weapons now since HMG's were removed since LMGs and Bi-Pods did the same thing.

I would recommend trying for this on a Rush map. That way all the enemy vehicles will be coming from one direction, towards a single goal. I prefer Operation Firestorm, but Tehran Highway is an excellent map for it since the Stat AT on the left hand side of the base looks directly down the road into the enemy spawn.

Also, the Stat AT has very low splash damage, because it has incredibly high impact damage. Its highly effective against vehicles, only taking 2 to destroy pretty much anything.

I was getting pissed trying to get this ribbon too!

I would recommend the way I got it.

Defending on Rush, on Caspian Border.

The first area has a Stationary AT by the road which you can easily take pot shots at the tanks, jeeps, and infantry coming up the road. You can also cover to the right of the area for when tanks go off road.

It might take a couple of goes, because once people see you on the AT, they will just spray you with gunfire, but keep at it, it'll happen eventually.

• 3 months later...

I found it easiest on rush defending on tehran highway. Equip the javelin as an engineer and run like hell to one of those stationary rocket launchers. Use the javelin and shoot a tank/tansporter and then use the launcher. Hopefully their is more than one soldier in them. IF they get through the first base you can do this on the second too. They will often drive their tank to the top of "A" and alot of people will snipe from there too, so they are kind of a easy target too.

I found it easiest on rush defending on tehran highway. Equip the javelin as an engineer and run like hell to one of those stationary rocket launchers. Use the javelin and shoot a tank/tansporter and then use the launcher. Hopefully their is more than one soldier in them. IF they get through the first base you can do this on the second too. They will often drive their tank to the top of "A" and alot of people will snipe from there too, so they are kind of a easy target too.

Mate look at the date. This is a pretty old tread ;)