Battlefield 3 Bitching Thread!

Totoyeahwhat

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea. There are plenty of people that need help with this game. People sometimes get stuck (like me) and need to bitch or ask for advice and then they can move on. Operation Guillatine was like that for me. Played it for hours, got pissed, and found out how to get through that dang hill part. Now it's cool.:think:

Agreed, less 'spam' to filter through before finding the threads I want to read :whistle:

Agreed as well.

All I need to do is hurry p and finish hard because it is getting on my damn nervous.

And the one thing I hate about these dumb ass soldiers is that they can not run worth a fucking damn.

And ur teammates are fucking worthless in Hard.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

This is bullshit on how they got this crap going on Hard difficulty. How in the fuck can ur teammate on Kaffarov can not see the fucking enemies when they are right infront of their fucking eyes. They are so damn fucking worthless on Hard.

Can someone please tell me how the fuck can ur teammates miss a guy and ends up killing u because ur stupid ass retards of a teammate refuse to kill him.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

Repost of my Thread here

Does anyone Else have Problems With the mic chat and joining games so far I have had a horrible time with the MP not being able to play with friends

There is a 25% chance of your squad mate being placed on the other team

There is a 25% chance of your squad mate Being on your team and not in a squad with you But you can't here them or anyone

There is a 25% chance you cant join a squad and if you get in the squad with your friend you can't hear them

There is a 25% chance That you can hear them and they are on your team

Then the mics are choppy and Terrible

Aside from the mic Chat problems The servers are quite choppy i will be running and Moon-walking while running and one time the lag was so bad i was shooting a RPG at a tank and I lagged into a wall and shot it and suicided.

I don't get this Because the Co Op is lag Free and The Mic chat is flawless I was looking Forward To Being in a squad With friends And actually using tactics like a good shooter Even when the mic chat does work There is a good 1-2 seconds Of delay Between the talking and the in game sound and Game play so in the Sneaking Co-Op Missions its near impossible to synchronize.

This needs to be patched soon i am not sure if it has by the time your reading this But the servers Did go down completely today for me at least Mid game no warning with 50 exp to level and i couldn't find any servers or anything please comment and say if you are having the same issues or is it just me Because this pissed me off.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/dwagdwag.png

Repost of my Thread here

Does anyone Else have Problems With the mic chat and joining games so far I have had a horrible time with the MP not being able to play with friends

There is a 25% chance of your squad mate Being on your team and not in a squad with you But you can't here them or anyone

There is a 25% chance you cant join a squad and if you get in the squad with your friend you can't hear them

Aside from the mic Chat problems The servers are quite choppy i will be running and Moon-walking while running and one time the lag was so bad i was shooting a RPG at a tank and I lagged into a wall and shot it and suicided.

I don't get this Because the Co Op is lag Free and The Mic chat is flawless I was looking Forward To Being in a squad With friends And actually using tactics like a good shooter Even when the mic chat does work There is a good 1-2 seconds Of delay Between the talking and the in game sound and Game play so in the Sneaking Co-Op Missions its near impossible to synchronize.

This needs to be patched soon i am not sure if it has by the time your reading this But the servers Did go down completely today for me at least Mid game no warning with 50 exp to level and i couldn't find any servers or anything please comment and say if you are having the same issues or is it just me Because this pissed me off.

Well this is the only part I can answer so far. On their Facebook page, Battlefield posted that their servers were going down due to maintenance today...Hoping this fixes some of the issues we are experiencing

I never thought I'd say this about a DICE game, but the single player is the most god awful piece of crap I've ever played in my life. If you don't do exactly what is scripted, when it is meant to be done, you're dead meat on hard. No skill is required, it's ALL luck and memorization of where the monster closets are. The quick time events are insulting, and frankly the story and single player game play is worse than Brink.

As much as I love the multiplayer, I hate the single player with all my being.

There is a lot of lag which is annoying but at least it's still playable. Mics are brutal in game. The ending wasn't great. The co op is pathetic and boring.

Those are my main gripes. Other than that the game's pretty good and I enjoy playing it when I can get a group of people together and actually go into a lobby as a squad without being broken up

Repost of my Thread here

I am seriously contemplating selling this pile of shit over what you are talking about and more! Out of the 5 matches that DICE has allowed me to join since I got the game, I have been booted 3 times, and out of those 3 times, 2 ended up with my system freezing so bad that I had to pull the cord from the back of my PS3 because nothing else would work... I would almost understand the freezing problems if I was using an older PS3, but the PS3 that I have been using for this game is BRAND NEW (My original 60gb finally suffered YLOD after 5 years)!!! What the fuck is wrong with this game? I swear that if MW3 is even HALF as bad as this game has been for me, I will stop gaming online!

Has anyone else had problems with their PS3s freezing while connected to BF3 multiplayer?

The squad system is pissing me off.

You can probably get into the same team and squad with one buddy if you're lucky, but if you have two or three buddies, it's pretty much a nightmare.

Then if you end up in the same team, sometimes you are in different squads even though there's plenty of empty squads.. what the hell?

So, I tried to join a specific squad with a friend and most often it wouldn't work.. it would start "looking for squad".. I'm not looking for squad, for God's sake, I'm trying to join a specific one!!

Though after a few matches we realized that if you HOLD the X button, you tend to actually join that squad.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or it really works, it was the last match of the evening.

They really MUST fix that.

About campaign, I've only played like 3 missions and so far it is a bit better than BFBC2 in my opinion.

I loved BFBC2 but the campain was by far the worst I've ever seen.. the gameplay was alright, but the script was downright boring and poorly written.

As I said in the past, I wish they would just ditch campaign in these games and focus on the multiplayer, campaign feels like a waste of time, money and manpower if you consider most people rush through it in a few hours and then never play it again.

However I know many would piss if there was no campaign and there are even people who buy BF and COD only to play the campaign and don't even touch the multiplayer (true story, a Gamestop employee I know does exactly that).

Loving the game so far both MP and SP :-)

Only bitching for me is getting disconnected from games, often. And STILL (from BC2) it seems you have to load up next round in order to quit (FFS, I want to quit when the round is over not at the start of the next one!)

Note though, I have seen players leaving from the scoreboard at end of round, so it might be I'm being thick and dont know how to do it yet lol

I think they released the game way to early. It dosent seems half finished. There is still so much wrong with it. Glitches there was in the beta is still there. Squad still dosent work. Chat dosent work properly. People keep breaking up. A really laggy map(forgot the name,highway something). Stupid SP glitches. White-screen. NPC's runing through doors/walls so you cant follow them etc.

To me it looks like they just wanted to release it ahead of MW3 which seems like it wasnt the best idea. They should have kept it for a bit longer and fixed most of the known issues the beta had.

Weird ass lag for every server I join, from 1 bar to full 5 bars there is lag, it wouldn't bother me but when I destroy a tank and get the score for destroying the tank move on and I get stuck in place and die by the tank I blew up about 15 seconds ago, f**king frustrating! I did have it lock up on me this morning before the Intro screen even started, yet I could partially see the XMB whizz past the screen, so that was kinda weird!

However the single most frustrating bullshit I just cannot stand for the love of all that is holy (no offence to those that are religious) is why must I hammer the crap out of the 'X' button to deploy when it is f**king clear that I'm good to deploy, grrr fix your f**king game DICE, aside from the trivial issues mentioned I really do love the game but hell it needs fixing/patching!!!