Code Trading Thread

InfiniteRefrain

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gamestop messed up and gave me a code for the 360 and not the ps3. Is there anyone willing to trade codes? Hasn't been used, of course, seeing as I do not own a 360 ;)

Shoot me a message here or on psn

InfiniteRefrain

That has happened to me before. If u go up there then they can give u a ps3 code.

Shit, I never got a code. WTF? Time to call them.

EDIT: Disregard, I found it. When I went into GameStop, they gave me a new receipt with a yellow sticker on it that says I have paid for my game in full. On that receipt was my code. Good thing I looked before making an idiot of myself, lol.

Edited by Sylon08

Hey, i got an extra physical warfare pack and wanted to trade this for something. i'm especially looking for the robin/nightwing dlc for batman arkham city. If anyone is interested please message or email at rmchiva925@gmail.com.

i also have extra mortal kombat online pass

battlefield 2 bad company online pass

and joker carnival map pack

thanks

Im looking to trade these two gamestop codes for the amazon dog tags dlc or the SPECACT Kit DLC. If anyone is intrested in one of the codes please reply. I will take pics of the code upon request.

edit: codes can't be used more than once. so you will need a unused code i tested a code someone sent me and it didnt work.

Edited by Lilrican

pm'ed you back.

these codes are unused btw gamestop game me two codes one is the code and the other is the back up code.

edit: i guess no one wants these...lol

btw what is the dr. pepper dlc?

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

these codes are unused btw gamestop game me two codes one is the code and the other is the back up code.

edit: i guess no one wants these...lol

Oh I'd love one, I just unfortunately have nothing to trade you :(

btw what is the dr. pepper dlc?

Unless Dr. Pepper changed in the past 2 weeks, there is no DLC for PS3. Dr. Pepper only promotes PC, Mac, and 360.

I have a gamestop (Physical Warfare Kit) code if anyone wants/needs it. It's the PS3 code. I'd like to trade it with somebody for a SpecAct Kit code, but I'm more or less indifferent about it.

If you can't find anyone to trade you a code and do end up giving it away, I'll take it :whistle:

-Edit-

Thank you very much Chaosxmk!

Edited by Bounty V