XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #6001
FatSlick70

Unhappy BF3 Clan

Would love to join up. I have been on here for 2 years now but just discovered the forums. I don't have 100 post, the only thing holding me down. I play BF3 about 2 hrs every night and 15-20 hours throughout the weekends. I am just a casual gamer who likes to have fun, not all caught up in W/L and K/D. Take pity on an old dude and add me please.

PSN FatSlick1970

BF3 Premium

Have mic

New Mexico, GMT -7, Mountain Zone
Old 07-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #6002
JayKorai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSlick70 View Post
Would love to join up. I have been on here for 2 years now but just discovered the forums. I don't have 100 post, the only thing holding me down. I play BF3 about 2 hrs every night and 15-20 hours throughout the weekends. I am just a casual gamer who likes to have fun, not all caught up in W/L and K/D. Take pity on an old dude and add me please.
:O not my decision but I feel your pain, well at the first part. I been a member here for a year now and just recently started using the forums xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCookie View Post
I may or may not have to run into town around 3:30-4:00 for a family related issue. It should only be a quick a trip if I need to go, and I might not even be late, but I'm throwing out that I might be.

Sorry for the short notice, but I will definitely be at NA GN tonight even if I am a little late.
Family comes first Alpha hope all is well man.

~I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS~

Last edited by JayKorai; 07-20-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #6003
WillTheBassist

Send a message via Skype™ to WillTheBassist

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSlick70 View Post

PSN FatSlick1970

BF3 Premium

Have mic

New Mexico, GMT -7, Mountain Zone
We'd love to have you but you do need 100 posts before you can join the clan. It's an easy number to reach but I must warn you not to spam the forums, just post casually and you'll hit 100 within a week or so and then we'll see you on the battlefield.

I'll be there tonight.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #6004
null45

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdante14 View Post
Same thing. I sometimes do bail if I clearly see guy putting C4s and running away or if there's still someone in tank - I bail and try to shoot C4 guy before he detonates. But in most cases I'll just go down with my tank.
I do usually bail when I see the square remove button. But if the tank doesn't go boom in the next few seconds I get back in it as it no doubt means the support has noticed I'm out and isn't blowing it so it can be stolen or he's died and it's safe.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #6005
darkdante14
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   SOTM Winner   Staff - Clubs Director   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by null45 View Post
I do usually bail when I see the square remove button. But if the tank doesn't go boom in the next few seconds I get back in it as it no doubt means the support has noticed I'm out and isn't blowing it so it can be stolen or he's died and it's safe.
I don't bail immediately when see because most of the times those supports intend to live so they won't detonate immediately but will try to run bit further away. I then try to find the guy and kill him with 1 tank-shell, if that fails then I bail.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #6006
Totoyeahwhat

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdante14 View Post
I don't bail immediately when see because most of the times those supports intend to live so they won't detonate immediately but will try to run bit further away. I then try to find the guy and kill him with 1 tank-shell, if that fails then I bail.
Some people just fubar at tanks... Because they want revenge...
Old 07-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #6007
J24CTU

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I won't be on at the NA Op tonight on time. I may be a few hours late but that is all.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #6008
darkdante14
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   SOTM Winner   Staff - Clubs Director   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Some people just fubar at tanks... Because they want revenge...
Oh yeah, that reminds me of that one time on Caspian Border Saw 2 tanks on B flag. Tried to sneak up on first tank but he immediately spotted me so ran to the other tank instead avoiding first tank's shells left and right. It just so happened 2nd tank was Toto's tank and I managed to put 3 C4s on it.

I was actually about to back up and then detonate but both of you jumped out so I suicided taking you both with me Totally worth it Laughed so hard
Old 07-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #6009
FatSlick70

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTheBassist View Post
We'd love to have you but you do need 100 posts before you can join the clan. It's an easy number to reach but I must warn you not to spam the forums, just post casually and you'll hit 100 within a week or so and then we'll see you on the battlefield.

I'll be there tonight.
Cool, I will start looking for posts than I can intelligently add to and start posting myself.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #6010
null45

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts

OK server is up and should be till tomorrow around midnight.

Name "walruses are go!"
Closed Thread