XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #2891
Shinobi X

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Yo, toto. Do you mind if you can help with a specific trophy? I heard that you get that trophy easy. It's called Bulleye. I still need that trophy for platinum.

Gust of Wind l Avatar by Red Rebel l Sig. by Ryukori

Last edited by Shinobi X; 04-10-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #2892
JGillies

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukezordz View Post
I've actually focussed myself on getting the Platinum now.

Nearly finished the campaign with all "missable" trophies.... (Going Hunting is the most pain in the ass trophy ever! ) Then I've gotta finish the game on hard... I got to Op Guillotine last time before my save file decided to corrupt D: I guess I could do this by the end of the week... (I hope)

Then there's the Co-Op Missions *sigh*

If anyone could help me do those on hard and get the last few Co-Op specific trophies I'd appreciate that... Gonna finish the Campaign trophies first though
hey i will be you 2nd resort for co-op if you want, i havent got the trophies for doing it on hard, to just give me a shout i heard you did the rest on normal with oli? slightly disapointed, even though i knew this a while ago.

Signature and Avatar by ESYLD
Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #2893
Lukezordz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgillies01 View Post
hey i will be you 2nd resort for co-op if you want, i havent got the trophies for doing it on hard, to just give me a shout i heard you did the rest on normal with oli? slightly disapointed, even though i knew this a while ago.
Me and Oli tried some Co-Op but that was really just for the weapons... I might give you a shout later if you're on and we can try some hard missions.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 04-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #2894
JGillies

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver

Quote:
Me and Oli tried some Co-Op but that was really just for the weapons... I might give you a shout later if you're on and we can try some hard missions.
well im on holiday so that wont happen unless some one goes on my psn.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #2895
Totoyeahwhat

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
well im on holiday so that wont happen unless some one goes on my psn.
Just need to guess the last letter/number in your password!!! MUAHAHAHAAAA
Old 04-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #2896
JGillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Just need to guess the last letter/number in your password!!! MUAHAHAHAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only one person knows it and they wouldnt tell you, why would you want my bad account

F2000 and MP7 are the best guns

Old 04-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #2897
GD09

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

im working on getting plat aswell, want to get all the multiplayer trophies (except the level 45 trophy) before finishing the singleplayer and starting the co-op.
just need 5 more ribbons but there all hard... well hard for someone who sucks at BF3 :/

Thanks to GlennThomas for the avatar and sig!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #2898
JGillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD09 View Post
im working on getting plat aswell, want to get all the multiplayer trophies (except the level 45 trophy) before finishing the singleplayer and starting the co-op.
just need 5 more ribbons but there all hard... well hard for someone who sucks at BF3 :/
Hey just give me a shout if you need help with any thing, i think I have you on psn?

Old 04-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #2899
Lukezordz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand

Quote:
MP7 are the best guns
Did you just say what I think you did O_o

Anyway!

Campaign completed! All Mission Specific trophies completed! Multiplayer trophies completed!

Just Hard Mode and Co-Op now

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Lukezordz; 04-11-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #2900
AlphaCookie
Events Director Lead

Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Did you just say what I think you did O_o

Anyway!

Campaign completed! All Mission Specific trophies completed! Multiplayer trophies completed!

Just Hard Mode and Co-Op now
and then in the middle of Kaffarov on Hard, your PS3 freezes, and your BF3 save is corrupted

Anyways, good luck with the coop. I don't think any trophy made my right eye twitch like Bullseye. Its not as hard as people would like you believe. Just really really really annoying seeing how the mission is piss easy, but one little timing error (or game glitch) completely screws you.

PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM | #WeAreThe98%OfPosts
Twitch | Youtube | Actual signature of quality by ESYLD
Closed Thread