Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #1231
OLIVERMC97
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
Oliver, I might also suggest sending out a PM on PSN to everyone you invited giving them the details regarding the chat. I just joined it and hardly anyone knew what exactly the chat was for. Some thought it was just for chatting, others thought it was for game nights.

So instead of trying to explain it individually, and since not everyone actively visits this thread (I was even asked when the next game night was) sending a PM on PSN, where a majority are always active, is the best solution.
That has been done now.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #1232
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVERMC97 View Post
That has been done now.
Awesome! I can't wait to see how the chat turns out over the next week or so. Would love to get some good gameplay in

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 01-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #1233
Zombie Trophy

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
Awesome! I can't wait to see how the chat turns out over the next week or so. Would love to get some good gameplay in
Yea me too. I think I'm going to take a break from Batman: AC after I collect all the Riddler things, 384/400 right now, going to finish the rest up today. Haven't played Battlefield since Christmas Eve!

Bounty/Alpha were going to have "real" NA game night (finally ) this Friday right?

Last edited by Zombie Trophy; 01-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #1234
ale_man

Location: a county in a state in a country in a continent in a world in a galaxy in a universe in a...........
Send a message via Skype™ to ale_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCookie View Post
The sad part is, inching that other littlebird all the way across the carrier without being able to actually fly took something like 10 minutes.

I really wish I had recorded that and set it to jaws music.
I'm working on getting/making a capture card and a new computer sooo that kindof stuff will be captured but it might not work with HDMI
Old 01-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #1235
jamie9000000

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Grid 2 Tournament Champion   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Wow, I play crap when I'm in a bad mood.....

Ah well, I cheered up a bit when I got some noob dog tags :-)

and somehow I got MVP on Damavand Peak with only 5 kills, I was only in the gunner seat in the tank. think I helped Oliver take down the enemy helicopter a few times by targeting it with the CITV station.

Not even gonna mention the last match we had

Old 01-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #1236
OLIVERMC97
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie9000000 View Post
Wow, I play crap when I'm in a bad mood.....

Ah well, I cheered up a bit when I got some noob dog tags :-)

and somehow I got MVP on Damavand Peak with only 5 kills, I was only in the gunner seat in the tank. think I helped Oliver take down the enemy helicopter a few times by targeting it with the CITV station.
Yea that was awesome I had guided missiles so that really helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie9000000 View Post
Not even gonna mention the last match we had
That however was not awesome But there was a Colonel 40 on the opposite team + his clan.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #1237
AlphaCookie
Events Director Lead

Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Trophy View Post
Yea me too. I think I'm going to take a break from Batman: AC after I collect all the Riddler things, 384/400 right now, going to finish the rest up today. Haven't played Battlefield since Christmas Eve!

Bounty/Alpha were going to have "real" NA game night (finally ) this Friday right?
I should be cool to host on friday.

PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM | #WeAreThe98%OfPosts
Twitch | Youtube | Avi and Siggy by ESYLD
Old 01-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #1238
cpnneeda

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Oliver could you resend me the chat invite. They dont save and i opened the other on my gf's ps3. Thanks.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:16 AM   #1239
woodyboy2001

was good to play with some fellow ps3t'rs.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #1240
ale_man

Location: a county in a state in a country in a continent in a world in a galaxy in a universe in a...........
Send a message via Skype™ to ale_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboy2001 View Post
was good to play with some fellow ps3t'rs.
Yes play against usas frag round noobs was fun until I started with the m429 mowing them down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnneeda View Post
Oliver could you resend me the chat invite. They dont save and i opened the other on my gf's ps3. Thanks.
So you play ps3 on yor gf's ps3? Lucky you, my girl doesn't even let me borrow a controller let alone pay on hers... She's afraid I might spoil the ending for some of her games

Last edited by ale_man; 01-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Closed Thread