Worth it?

Tussell

i just wish that they'd would 2 more maps (total 5) the 4th is a dog fight map , not so interest in it

map is not that randomized imo.. i get the same map 4 times in a row

it is still a very good game and i have been playing non-stop

the increased military rank doesnt give any unlock (weapon/character skin) a little disappointed

sure it's only a $15 game, but additional skins/maps would not cause a headache to make

I'm loving it. Any complaints anyone might have should really be squashed by the fact that this game is 15 bucks. It controls well, looks great, has huge maps and the game style is really fun. This is going to be mp FPS for a while.

AMEN.... Im also totally hooked

Well worth the asking price of a tenner ($15). Hopefully there will be plenty of DLC released in the future........according to DICE, there is none planned (although that could always change)

THE BEST PSN TITLE YET.............anybody disagree???

Well, would you pick this over Fat Princess? I'm asking because I can't choose between getting this or waiting for Fat Princess

IMHO...........No contest...........BF 1943 by miles (but to be honest, as Fat Princess isn't even released yet, it is hard to judge) :cool:

Although I did state "The Best PSN Title.........YET"

I would definitely recommend BF 1943 as a purchase though, as at a tenner ($15) it's an absolute steal. ;)

Edited by Broonba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...