Stats reset!

MancRed31

same problem for me also, but since i'm working on getting the trophies, it's even more annoying since the game isn't recognizing (saving) ANYTHING i do. i got a kill with plane/tank/car in the same match multiple times over the weekend and got no trophy. same with capture 30 flags, win on each map etc. stats not saving, earning no trophies/stamps etc. i'm kinda annoyed i didn't realize it right away and wasted about 2 hours playing games that meant bascially nothing. ( i mean, besides having fun while i was playing lol. i can't believe how many people still play this!)

i understand this game is 3+ years old, but c'mon. i hope they fix it soon.

Edited by DaddyGamer

I went back and played a few matches of this tonight. Still a lot of fun. It makes you realize how much input lag there is with Battlefield 3 when you go back and play 1943.

My only real complaint about 1943 is that the engineer's main weapon doesn't do enough damage compared to the rifleman's main weapon.

They should have an Air Superiority mode for Battlefield 3!

Are people still being reset? I played aroun ten games last nite and got nothing at all? Some games it said over 200 percent towards rank up but I haven't? Everytime I try to check my stats through the game it says I'm rank 1 with no stamps at all? Is there a fix needed from ea or can I do anything!

I didn't really pay attention to anything when I was playing before, but I don't think I had anything reset. I got the game at launch, though.

There's a dedicated Battlefield 1943 website that has your personal stats on it. You could check there to see what it has stored for you. It's not completely accurate, though.