Best Squad glitch?

souter

That's a bit poo as the trophy description doesn't say that. In the 'Stats & Awards' section in the game it says three times, but most of those have higher requirements than the trophies. Ah well, if this is true then I know why it didn't pop up for me earlier.

ok i wont best squad on evry map more then once & no trophy WTF!!!!!! ??

Happened to me as well mate..........I've been in the best squad on all 3 maps at least twice and still no trophy........and I was also like WTF!!! LOL:mad:

Edited by Broonba

i can conferm that it is glitched up. the reasion why is cause i got mine and i think i only got best squad on all map's 1 time thru. where as many are not even getting it with 3. plus do remember when you start up the game it's talking about bug's with dissconnect's, maybe them bug's are carrying over into the trophy's.

The trophies are definitely glitched in this game.

My Best Squad trophy popped up during a game!!

However, I haven't got the Motorman trophy which is one kill in a plane, another in a car, and another in a tank, even though I have had multiple kills in all vehicle types!!!

EDIT: I finally got the Motorman trophy after getting my first ground kill in a plane. All my previous kills in a plane had been either other planes or bombers.

Edited by BadBoyBoogie

I got it in game as well, however, we did end up being the best squad, and when I got it, there was only about 90 seconds left, not enough time for the other team to score more than we had.

Each of the four of us had over 300 points each.

Edit: I also believe it's "Best squad on each map as each faction". As I know I was best on some maps more than twice and on others only twice.

Edited by ErikR68

I got it in game as well, however, we did end up being the best squad, and when I got it, there was only about 90 seconds left, not enough time for the other team to score more than we had.

Each of the four of us had over 300 points each.

Edit: I also believe it's "Best squad on each map as each faction". As I know I was best on some maps more than twice and on others only twice.

na i think it's just the map's and not the team you are on. on a side note, when i got my trophy for it, i was not even in a squad. that's when i desided to start joining squad's lol.

Ok like i've been saying if you want the best squad trophy start playing solo.

As in do not be in a squad at all.

Just play normally (You do not need to be the best solo squad)

Especially if your going for 100 played game it'll pop up by than.

It's been confirmed on the 360 boards and by me that playing solo will grant you the achievement just popping up over time.

Since I was playing Iwo Jima guarding a flag with a tank and got it.

Especially if you know you already have gotten best squad you might get it faster (That's unconfirmed though)

Ok like i've been saying if you want the best squad trophy start playing solo.

As in do not be in a squad at all.

Just play normally (You do not need to be the best solo squad)

Especially if your going for 100 played game it'll pop up by than.

It's been confirmed on the 360 boards and by me that playing solo will grant you the achievement just popping up over time.

Since I was playing Iwo Jima guarding a flag with a tank and got it.

Especially if you know you already have gotten best squad you might get it faster (That's unconfirmed though)

Do you have to be the best player aswell? Because I've been the top player on all 3 maps. Just dont be in a squad?

Hey guys I finally got mine after coming in 6th and playing by myself. Basically doing exactly the opposite of what the trophy is.. Pretty damn stupid. If you're still trying to get this just play by yourself for a while and hopefully you'll get lucky eventually.

Exactly what he said...........After about 3 games playing with myself (Eh????....LOL) the trophy eventually popped for me during a match.......and I started getting best squad stamps that I never got, even when I was in the best squad. I got 3 while being in a squad & about 8 while not in a squad !!!!

Definitely fuck'd up.

Got mine in the middle of a game with my squad members leaving the game, in the middle of a losing game, on the second island I played! I hadn't even played the third island yet! I am not bitching about it. LOL Weird glitching for everyone involved. Didn't they have trouble with the SQUAD wild card in BFBC?

Exactly what he said...........After about 3 games playing with myself (Eh????....LOL) the trophy eventually popped for me during a match.......and I started getting best squad stamps that I never got, even when I was in the best squad. I got 3 while being in a squad & about 8 while not in a squad !!!!

Definitely fuck'd up.

Same thing here for the stamps. For some reason after the first day it stopped giving me stamps in the best squad. It stayed at 5 no matter how well my squad and I did. There were times where me and my squad were 4 of the top 5 and no stamp, ridiculous. Anyway just like Broonba says; soon as I started playing by myself nearly every round was a best squad stamp even if I wasn't the best player in the game. Very very glitchy DICE, time for a patch!