Battlefield 1943 - Trophy Guide

duck360

oUZqaex.png

Overview

Estimate difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Thread)

Offline: 0

Online: 12

Approximate time: 20-30 Hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: None

Missable trophies: 0

Glitched trophies: 0

Cheats disable trophies: No Cheats

Trophy Breakdown: 7 (B) 4 (S) 1 (G) 0 (P)   

Road Map

This game is ONLINE ONLY so you can't miss any trophies and the trophies are very easy, You don't need to read this Guide to finish it 100%. In Battlefield 1943, players are divided into two opposing sides. There are two key concepts in Battlefield 1943: tickets and control points. Tickets represent an army's ability to reinforce their position on the battlefield; each team has only a limited supply of tickets, and each casualty on the battlefield reduces the number of available tickets. Control points represent key points on the map, and are represented by flags. Control points are Battlefield 1943's spawn points, and one side possessing a significant majority of the control points puts pressure on the opposing side, resulting in a steady loss of tickets for the pressured side, regardless of casualties. A round ends when one team's tickets fall to zero.

Trophy Guide:

01.jpg  Attacker (B)

Capture five flags

You have to capture 5 flags. Go near enemy flags which are colored Red or neutral flags which are colored White and when you get close to the flag, a bar which looks like a Stop Watch will show up at the top. Once that bar fills with the color Blue, you have taken over that control point. Do this 5 times to get the trophy.

02.jpg  Best Squad (B)

Be in the best squad on all three maps

The description of the this trophy is wrong, it says you need to be in the best squad once in each map but to earn the trophy you must be in the best squad three times on each map (thanks to SinRG for the information).

When the loading is complete press :circle: to start the game in a Squad, or you can make your own squad by pressing :circle: in the respawn view or press :start: while playing then click on " My Squad ", here you can make your own squad.

The total points you and your squad members get must be the best at the end of the match, Stay with your Squad members because everything you do with them gives you more points then you do it alone or with non squad members. You must be in the best squad three times on Wake Island, Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima.

03.jpg  Tour of Duty II (S)

Play one hundred matches

You have to play 100 matches but this does not include winning the match, matches take around 10-20 minutes. It won't take long to get or maybe it will but the game is AWESOME!

04.jpg  Defender (B)

Defend five flags.

You need to defend 5 of your flags. When an enemy is attacking your Flag, kill him to get a Defend Point, you will get the Trophy without trying.

05.jpg  Master of your domain (S)

Get one kill playing as each class.

All you have to do is get 1 kill in these classes:

- Infantryman

- Rifleman

- Scout

06.jpg  Milkrun (B)

Fly a plane for 10 minutes.

The total time is tracked so you won't have any problem with it. You can find 2 planes on the carriers or in the base and 1 on the Air Fields. Get one if you get the chance and keep flying until the total time in a plane is 10 minutes.

07.jpg  Motorman (B)

Get one kill with car, tank and plane.

Just get 1 kill in a Car, Tank and a Plane. Press :circle: to enter a Vehicle.

Car: The car has a mounted gun and a position where you can shoot from, or you can just get a road kill which requires you to hit someone while driving.

Tank: Tanks are very powerful and they have a canon which can destroy everything and also a mounted gun which is good for Infantry enemies.

Plane: The plane have a very powerful mounted gun and a very powerful bomb which only can cause major damage to everything below you. NOTE: Air Raid kills counts as plane kills.

08.jpg  Parachutist (B)

Use the parachute once (2 seconds).

You need to use the Parachute and glide using it for 2 Seconds. Just get on a plane and fly very high then jump and open the parachute by pressing :cross:. Be in the Air for 2 seconds and when you reach the ground you will get the trophy.

09.jpg  The Pacific Campaign (G)

Win once on every map as any team.

This is an easy Gold. All you have to do is win on each of the 3 Maps:

- Wake Island

- Guadalcanal

- Iwo Jima

Killing enemy soldiers is the key to winning. Every kill reduces the number of available tickets the enemy has. Try to capture the most flags to result a steady loss of the enemy tickets and because without them you can't respawn in the battlefield.

10.jpg  Tour of Duty I (S)

Play 30 matches.

This is just like Tour of Duty II but you have to play less games. Just finish 30 matches.

11.jpg  Veteran (S)

Cap 25 enemy flags.

This is just like Attacker but you have to capture more flags. Just capture 25 flags.

12.jpg  Melee Man (B)

Melee kill one enemy player.

You have to kill someone with a Knife or a Wrench. Get close to someone and press :triangle: to knife him. If you have problem with getting a kill, try sneaking up on someone.

Thanks to Jaster for correcting some Mistakes

Edited by Viper
Restore missing images

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trophy guide.

I fixed some of the spelling mistakes for you. Just copy and paste the text in the 'edit post' page if you want to use it. It's a '.txt' file and is attached below.

Edited by Jaster

I've come across another glitched trophy. :mad:

It's the Motorman trophy where you have to get one kill in the car, one in the tank and one in the plane. I've got multiple kills in all three vehicle types and still no trophy!!

EDIT: I finally got the Motorman trophy after getting my first ground kill in a plane. All my previous kills in a plane had been either other planes or bombers.

Edited by BadBoyBoogie

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/07/battlefield1943countfast.jpg

cant wait for the 4th map :D

Don't know where your image is from, but prepare to wait for like... forever!

I am looking at the in game news ticker that was updated this morning...

PSN Current Kill Total: 70,383

Yours says over 300,000.....