You Want Me To WHAT? Trophy

KingSuperOne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I just got it last night. It's not that hard. It took me about 3 hours of combined attempts. Now I'm worried about time trail and survival. Any tips on those?

Seriously?!?! If you had no trouble with that, then i doubt time attack and survival will even phase you.

(I have the game for 360, still haven't gotten this one-_-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

finally, got this trophy, just make sure you use the character that suits you as the gatchi timings for each character is different. I just use Ashley and IMHO his timing is not that strict, and you can input the buttons in a melodious way, heck I even missed a couple of beat but still manage to parry all the 22 hit of the Apocalypse Flame.

The problem that I faced earlier was EoDB performing AE for couple of times. As once is hard enough to parry, the second time is not that easy. If you too experience this problem, just make sure to reset EoDB's AE charge. When you see him charge, just get close to him and perform a throw. If the throw is successful, you would reset his current charge. Try to only let him perform his AE on the last bits of his life. One you could finish off easily with a heated up super special.

This was the hardest trophy for me to date, and I did enjoy the game.

Good Luck

Cheers...

neobita

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I finally managed to get the trophy. But it was extremely hard then I thought.

This trophy officially makes it one of the most hardest trophy ever.

So why not helping others to get this trophy, with a little incentive..... psn cash for battlefantasia trophies? Let me know if you are interested.

PSN: CuteColors

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...