XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > BattleFantasia

Old 09-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to GenocideHeart

lolwat.

Some of these trophies are... yeah.

I can see why this game has a 9.5 in the Platinum Difficulty rating... I'd rather try to get the full version of Shunkoku in Arcana Heart 3 (all 101 hits of it) without a turbo than try the You Want Me To WHAT? trophy...

GenocideHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
MKD

Hey great guide -- with due respect though,

The strategy part 1 doesn't mention anything about the lose / win or the story paths. -- (nor on main "trophy guide" part of ps3t)

this got me on my first play through. a bit confusing till I figured out the forums and did my research. now it totally makes sense.

just thought i'd mention, it might confuse / put some people off!

also there's a part where it says find the link here. but then there's no link to your story line path thread...

might be good to update

Old 03-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #33 (permalink)

I don't understand how parrying works... can you explain that please?
BTox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #34 (permalink)

This looks harder than SSF4.
2NE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #35 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I'm not sure if anyone looks at this thread anymore, but if so, I have a question.

In trying to get Coyori's Cat Storm for 25 hits, I seem to be maxing out at 22. Does heat up increase the number of hits? Does a higher heat level help? I have tried this a bunch of time, to no avail.

Last edited by starcrunch061; 04-28-2012 at 12:54 AM.
starcrunch061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #36 (permalink)

I gave up on this game a while ago, so I can't remember well, I do believe that heating up makes her faster, with more moves, but I cannot be certain. I really won't be checking this guide much. I do remember, her character is more or less trial and error. Mostly repeating yourself over and over again. Keep trying the default combo, if that doesn't work try to innovate your own moves because she has so many that string together. Really the best tip is keep trying the same combo until it hits, heating up either makes it happen or ruins the whole attempt. I pretty sure it is necessary.

You need the two extra bars for super moves so do not heat up more than one level.

I hoped that helped a little... I am officially retired from this guide. Thanks everyone for love and help. Just because I'm done with it, doesn't mean the thread has to stop. I'm not the best, so there is always a chance someone has a better strategy. Just look at all the helpful stuff on the Story Guide! Great things happen when there are more minds to learn from!

Last edited by ChaosBound; 04-30-2012 at 05:51 AM.
ChaosBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:55 AM   #37 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Great guide pal... starting it today and will be very helpful! Thanks
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to CyrahOmega Send a message via Skype™ to CyrahOmega

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Does very easy matter in story mode? And If you use specials in story mode NOT to finish somebody off does it change the story path?

edit: In other words, if you're playing marco's story mode, can you not USE dynarush at all, or can you not FINISH your opponent off with dynarush?

Last edited by CyrahOmega; 08-01-2012 at 07:30 PM.
CyrahOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #39 (permalink)

Does anyone have easymode strategies/tricks to beat very hard arcade like in some other fighting games? (Lariat = SSFIV/SFxT, Beginner mode tager = BB, Simple mode Kira = AH3, etc.)
Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #40 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 MVP   THL Season 4 Champions - West Coast Gets the Most   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Dunno if it's been mentioned but one thing I came upon that I don't see in the guide is that you need to beat Arcade in Normal, Hard and Very Hard separately for some of the gallery images. I skipped to Very Hard for the trophies (and Very Easy for the endings) so was stuck at 95% (with 100% for everyone on Story and all character endings, plus all trophies sans the Player Matches ones and You want me to WHAT?) until I read on another site about this.

My rare s
Mortal Kombat | Street Fighter 4 | Super Street Fighter 4 | Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 | The King of Fighters XIII | Arcana Heart 3 | Street Fighter X Tekken | Vanquish

My rare 100%s
Double Dragon Neon | Hitogata Happa | The House of the Dead III | Shatter | Tumble | Swords & Soldiers | Super Stardust HD

OmegaDenmad is offline   Reply With Quote