There will be NO trophies for EU

kraven_15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
umm.. source?

i bought the game and then loaded it, but no trophies. I then sent Aksis (?) games (the ones who released it in the US) and they put me on 505 Games who were in charge of the EU release. I sent an email to 505 and they said in the first email that at this time, there are no trophies. I sent another to reconfirm and they said that they have established that there will never be any trophies for EU. Their words, not mine. Its quite unfortunate coz I was really looking forward to having a crack at the platinum.

• 3 weeks later...

I brought the disc version a while ago and was a bit peeved when they said trophies would only be in the USA version. I guess they cba to put the trophies in all localised versions in the EU. (Though technically they could just share the English ones with USA - I got the Japanese version of FF13 and the trophies are in English!)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe one of the reasons EU didn't get trophies was because the game when it was released in Europe, it was 1/4 of the full price of an american retail game.

IE:

Battlefantasia was released in europe @ 15.00 Euros=20.0181 USD

Idk about the USA, but if the game released there at full price it would be something like: 60.00 USD=44.9411 Euros

Idk if that is actually the reason or if EU is just getting shafted as usual.

But that'd be my 2 Cents

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe one of the reasons EU didn't get trophies was because the game when it was released in Europe, it was 1/4 of the full price of an american retail game.

IE:

Battlefantasia was released in europe @ 15.00 Euros=20.0181 USD

Idk about the USA, but if the game released there at full price it would be something like: 60.00 USD=44.9411 Euros

Idk if that is actually the reason or if EU is just getting shafted as usual.

But that'd be my 2 Cents

Thats 1/3 buddy

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY!!.. i was about to buy this game soon as ive seen it really cheap.. im glad ive read this first as no trophies would be a waste of time & money.. anyways, is it possible to get the EU version then download the patch using a US account, will that get the trophies then?.. if so, i will still get it just for the trophies.. :think:

just buy the US or ASIEN Version and play it on your EU account....;)

so the short answer is NO?.. anyways, this game costs €15 last time i went to a store, it's not even a used copy, just on sale.. it would costs me more to get a US version so i guess im just gonna skip this one, there are far more better cheaper easy platinum games anyway.. :D thanks

so the short answer is NO?.. anyways, this game costs €15 last time i went to a store, it's not even a used copy, just on sale.. it would costs me more to get a US version so i guess im just gonna skip this one, there are far more better cheaper easy platinum games anyway.. :D thanks

Also worth noticing is that this game isnt just the average game that you plat easily.

Some trophies can be pain due to non-online activity and hard challenges (not to mention bugged 'curator' trophy' in my case :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This thread should be stickied for ArcSys/Fighting Game/EU people like myself =p

Luckily, I didn't buy this... Though I really wanted to complete this though -_-

No word, on EU Trophies I'm guessing? No support is still the case with this game?

Edited by jojo.ag

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
don't know why aye... seems silly but that's just the way it is. I bought the EU version first unfortunately and then bought the US one after coz US is the only one with trophies.

So did I (as I did for Agarest, no EU trophies either :(

But altough I bought 2 copies of Battlefantasia, the price for both wasnt more then a brand new copy for any other fighting game like, lets say, Blazblue or Mortal Kombat.

And not to mention that I had a blast playing it too, well worth it ;)

Edited by Guykilt

So did I (as I did for Agarest, no EU trophies either :(

But altough I bought 2 copies of Battlefantasia, the price for both wasnt more then a brand new copy for any other fighting game like, lets say, Blazblue or Mortal Kombat.

And not to mention that I had a blast playing it too, well worth it ;)

yea, lucky for you with battle... the one i bought here was twice what the US one cost me... so it cost me 3 times the amount it should have :(

still, it's quite a fun game. I need to sit back and invest some more time into it

yea, lucky for you with battle... the one i bought here was twice what the US one cost me... so it cost me 3 times the amount it should have :(

still, it's quite a fun game. I need to sit back and invest some more time into it

Might as well get the max out of your money by playing it and it has a lot of trophies too.

Im pretty sure they can all be yours if you do give it time, since you did plat MK vs DC already ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Might as well get the max out of your money by playing it and it has a lot of trophies too.

Im pretty sure they can all be yours if you do give it time, since you did plat MK vs DC already ;)

yea man, I definitely plan to plat it. It's definitely worthy of a platinum in terms of difficulty. I think my biggest problem will be understanding and applying the 'parry' aspect of the game, especially when it comes to beating Deathbringer perfect on very hard, hahaha. That trophy alone should be platinum :D

Apart from that, it should be ok :)