Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-11-2011, 06:46 AM   #21
kraven_15

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYU81 View Post
why they do that???i plan to buy it from eu store but i after see this topic I retreat.
don't know why aye... seems silly but that's just the way it is. I bought the EU version first unfortunately and then bought the US one after coz US is the only one with trophies.

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Dead Rising 2: OTR, Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Portal 2, Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #22
Guykilt

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraven_15 View Post
don't know why aye... seems silly but that's just the way it is. I bought the EU version first unfortunately and then bought the US one after coz US is the only one with trophies.
So did I (as I did for Agarest, no EU trophies either

But altough I bought 2 copies of Battlefantasia, the price for both wasnt more then a brand new copy for any other fighting game like, lets say, Blazblue or Mortal Kombat.
And not to mention that I had a blast playing it too, well worth it

Last edited by Guykilt; 08-06-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Guykilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:54 AM   #23
kraven_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guykilt View Post
So did I (as I did for Agarest, no EU trophies either

But altough I bought 2 copies of Battlefantasia, the price for both wasnt more then a brand new copy for any other fighting game like, lets say, Blazblue or Mortal Kombat.
And not to mention that I had a blast playing it too, well worth it
yea, lucky for you with battle... the one i bought here was twice what the US one cost me... so it cost me 3 times the amount it should have
still, it's quite a fun game. I need to sit back and invest some more time into it

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Dead Rising 2: OTR, Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Portal 2, Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
Old 08-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #24
Guykilt

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraven_15 View Post
yea, lucky for you with battle... the one i bought here was twice what the US one cost me... so it cost me 3 times the amount it should have
still, it's quite a fun game. I need to sit back and invest some more time into it
Might as well get the max out of your money by playing it and it has a lot of trophies too.
Im pretty sure they can all be yours if you do give it time, since you did plat MK vs DC already

Guykilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #25
kraven_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guykilt View Post
Might as well get the max out of your money by playing it and it has a lot of trophies too.
Im pretty sure they can all be yours if you do give it time, since you did plat MK vs DC already
yea man, I definitely plan to plat it. It's definitely worthy of a platinum in terms of difficulty. I think my biggest problem will be understanding and applying the 'parry' aspect of the game, especially when it comes to beating Deathbringer perfect on very hard, hahaha. That trophy alone should be platinum
Apart from that, it should be ok

Old 09-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #26
ISTesla

So if I bought the US version, it would work on my PS3? I live in the UK and bought my console here. Really disappointed at how badly the EU version of Agarest has got screwed. First no 360 version, now no trophies. Yet they're happy to take our DLC money.

Also if the answer to the above question is yes, and I bought the US version, would the DLC work?
And one last thing - Is the downloadable version from the Playstation Store the US version or EU, and can I download it from my UK location?

Last edited by ISTesla; 09-07-2011 at 12:34 PM.
ISTesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #27
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

If you want to play this on a UK console then you need to create a US account and download both it and the DLC(s) from the US store. Even though all PS3 games are region free, ALL DLCs and saves are region locked so they will not work with a game not bought from the same region as the game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:33 AM   #28
LukeyCow

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Does the asian version have trophies. Im interested because im from australia and my KZ3 is from hong kong so i have to buy a psn card. its a 200 HKD card and the kz3 dlc costs 78. This costs 118 HKD so i will still have a bit left. Also is it fun?

PSNP|Playfire|Anime Planet
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
LukeyCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #29
RYU81

i think game only available on US store.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #30
GOONJA

how would you go about creating a US & EU Account. someone please tell me. thx