Rate the trophy difficulty...  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you tried cod classic on veteran that is a pain in the ass and how do you even know the game has a platinum everyone just guesses that every psn game with more than 30 trophies has a platinum it hasn't been proven yet that it has a platinum has it

it has a platinum. and you don't rate the difficulty based on other games plats. don't be an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm gonna toot my own horn here and say that the gold wasn't that hard. Granted, I loved the parry system in Third Strike (it was one of my first fighting games too), so I'm definitely biased. Still, the timing for the parry is not nearly as strict as I expected it to be. Just press the parry/Gacha button earlier than the attack will hit, and your parry rate will probably go up. I was able to perfect the final boss (and parry his super) twice in a row on accident when I was doing my second run for the 'very hard' trophy.

I still haven't got my platinum, but this gold is widely considered the hardest trophy, and I got it in about an hour, so I'm going to give this game a 6. It doesn't even compare to the time sink that is SF4's trials and 'C to C', nor is it harder than wipeout's "Beat Zico", imo. And don't even mention KOF13's trials...

EDIT: I've got just about every trophy now; I'm only missing the Gallery/Story and the Ranked Match wins trophy. People don't give the "30 consecutive wins" trophy enough credit. That was harder than the "You want me to WHAT?" trophy to me. It took me about 8 tries with Deathbringer to get it, and I had several close calls. This was after I've gotten accustomed to the game mechanics from playing Arcade/Story too.

Edited by NinjaSpy