Final Boss is a joke!

BeardedBushMan

Heating Up allows your attacks to do more damage, plus it adds on some extra hits to some special moves. Against End of Deathbringer, though, it's the only way to really do damage to him, as all regular attacks do single digits damage.

As for the trophy that requires you to get a perfect while parrying his Apocalypse Flame move...

You Want Me To What? Trophy FAQ - Battle Fantasia Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

OK people don't get confused. The trophy for beating him without heating up is actually easy. YOU CAN HEAT UP. Just the final blow delivered must be in a normal state. The easiest way going around is to be FREED. Get deathbringers HP down to about 2000 HP anyway you see fit. Then heat up, and do the hold back forward move to perform magnum jet. Now this must be timed to perfection, as the final blow will kill him in heat mode. However, you want to time it so as you return from heat, your after image will then strike him after you have come out of heat, unlocking the trophy.

Also, the "you want me to do what" trophy is a nightmare. The videos make it look easy but the difficulty must be set at minimum to hard. In the video, those are not blocks. Every single individual hit has to be parried. The timing needs to be perfect. You probably have to hit the parry button over 50 times in that match, without missing a single one, it's ridiculous. Not impossible though, i came close many times but to get it down perfect, is pure skill. This difficulty is 10/10 EASILY!

Also unless you are boosting the online, i haven't been able to join a single match yet.... dont forget the 100 wins isnt it, you then have to complete 150 player matches too, and with no one online, its not going to come quickly.

At above...Good Strategy... Is Parry R1 ???

I find It harder to do The time attack trophies... Deathbringer...

There are people playing. You just have to host a match and wait. otherwise you'll be searching FOREVER. My only problem is the same people joining then Spamming the crap out of the same two moves. If i wanted to play a spammer, I'd play my little sister. I guess there's no getting around it in a fighter though.

Edited by ChaosBound

Hehe, The "You want me WHAT" trophy is really a nightmare, finally got him last night, and that video help me so much.

A little piece of advice for anyone trying this one: Just set the game for the very hard difficult, because in that difficult, he won't do the horse move as often as in the video. Deathbringer has screwed me up so many times on hard difficult with simple kicks and punches, but on very hard, he spams the horse attack so much, just like the video.

And the most annoying part is the Apocalypse Flame: I could swear my parries were timing, but 90% I got hit by that damn super...

And as for the online, that will be a pain... never played even a single ranked match...